Question about how to find server Ip #

pepperisadog

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about how to find server Ip #

I finally have a character that can kill dclone. And now My necromancer is in a soj selling norm game.

I wanted to know how I couild tell the ip # or whatever of the game I am in. So that I can hunt for dclone in hell.

I am in the command prompt but don't remember what I type in.

Thanks

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Re: Question about how to find server Ip #

netstat -n

Find the line where the remote address ends with 4000. The part before the colon is the server's IP address.

pepperisadog

Diabloii.Net Member

mmm i typed that in "netstat -n" and other variations and couldn't get it to work. This is the message I received

Specified Command Search Directory bad
Microsoft(R) Windows DOSS
Copyright Microsoft Corp 1990-2001

C>netstat -n
'NETSTAT' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Not sure why its not working. Any ideas?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

It's probably because of this:

Specified Command Search Directory bad
The PATH environment variable seems to be screwed up for you. It can be fixed in the control panel. Select "system", then the "advanced" tab. Then click on "environment variables". The entry "Path" looks like this on my computer:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem

Ignore/remove the blank in "sy stem32", the forum software added it and I cannot remove it for some reason.

pepperisadog

Diabloii.Net Member

alright thanks a lot, yeah I saw the "search directory bad" part and figured something was wrong but didn't know where to go.

So now I am in 2 servers of .151 that sold last night. Now to play the long tedious waiting game. Is there any place I can go to see how hot and Ip is?

Yeah, google 'worldevent' and pick the link with eskysee in it.

edit: whoops! That's Europe only. I'm sure the US have a similar site somewhere as well.