Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about durabilty.

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by BadBen, Feb 14, 2004.

1. BadBen

BadBen IncGamers Member

Question about durabilty.

I just found a Eth Demon Limb (222%ED) and its has Repair 1 Durabilty in 20sec. Will the weapon be destroy once it zero? or can I use it safely without loosing it?

Thanks
    BadBen

2. Aegon

Aegon IncGamers Member

I must say I've always been too chicken to run them out of durability!
    As long as you let it repair itself once you get "the warning" by TPing, I don't really see this being a problem for you.

And if you DO run the durability out...

1. Post what happens.

2. You're a braver man than I! :lol:

3. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

If it repairs 1 durability every 20 seconds, You should have Plenty of time for most builds as long as you're not surrounded by hundreds of monsters trying to whack your way out.

You can use it safely as long as you do as Aegon said and once you see the little Yellow Weapon Sign in the top right corner, get to town and give it some time. I don't expect you'd see it very often.

If it Does run down to 0... Since Eth Titans that run down to 0 aren't useable anymore, even in 1.10, I doubt the Mace would still function properly. It's not a big concern though... It takes a lot to take out that much durability. You shouldn't have any problems... Feel free to make use of a great little weapon.

4. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

instead of taking a break from the fighting, why not carry a back-up weapon? once ur durability gets low, but on another weapon and bust some heads!

5. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Even if you are constantly attacking, you will lose about 1 durability for each 30-60 seconds. That's plenty of time for your weapon to regenerate. Also, the time that you put the weapon in your stash counts too. So I don't think that it will ever break.