Question about desynch again

churinga

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about desynch again

I found little information about how to utilize desynch for your advantage... I just saw lots of guides say desynch is useful, and how to generate desynch, but not exactly how to use it.

Also, when I become desynch, in my opponent's point of view, what do I look like?

Thanks!

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Question about desynch again

When you desynch you will appear one place on your opponents map but your not in that place, or you will be right next to them on your screen and wont appear on them. Its due to server lag/slow server basically and it doesn't show you exactly where you are correctly.

churinga

Diabloii.Net Member

I see. So basically you cannot control where they see you are. It's just random, but it gives you a chance for a surprise attack. Am I right?

tankunit

Diabloii.Net Member

When you desynch you will appear one place on your opponents map but your not in that place, or you will be right next to them on your screen and wont appear on them. Its due to server lag/slow server basically and it doesn't show you exactly where you are correctly.
So basically its just another way to cheat right?

SicHalo

Diabloii.Net Member

Don't think you need vigor...I desynch just with charge.
but vigor speeds up charging speed helping to desync much more easily

also characters like bow ama with high fr/w desync alot and ww barbs

Queen Mebd

Diabloii.Net Member

So basically its just another way to cheat right?
Someone doesn't duel very often eh? Lots know about it and how to read or counter it (spirit wolves on druids, necros bone walling to block off charge routes, etc.) and accept it as part of the game. Also keep in mind all characters are capable of desynch with enough fr/w, not just paladins charging. :wink3: