Question about Defence vs. Missile

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about Defence vs. Missile

I was just wondering if this works the same as normal defence or not. So if I have +300 def vs. missile, is that added before or after skill bonuses like Shout? So if I have +200% to defence from say, Shout, Iron Skin and Concentration combined, do I get a total of +900 def vs. missile?

Why Bliz invented this mod and gave you no way to see it I haven't a clue... bastards...

raffster

Diabloii.Net Member
I was just wondering if this works the same as normal defence or not. So if I have +300 def vs. missile, is that added before or after skill bonuses like Shout? So if I have +200% to defence from say, Shout, Iron Skin and Concentration combined, do I get a total of +900 def vs. missile?

Why Bliz invented this mod and gave you no way to see it I haven't a clue... bastards...
Hi Dondrei, IIRC I think it's added after, not before. I think it's one of the most useless skills that's why there's not a lot of info about it. I never noticed the difference when I used that mod, even tons of it. GA will track you down regardless. I'm assuming your asking this in the context of AvA duels?

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
It works as it sais it works.

Its added when a ranged something hits you ( mind you not elemental)

Its so useless because its not effected by any enhanced defence.

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Dondrei, IIRC I think it's added after, not before. I think it's one of the most useless skills that's why there's not a lot of info about it. I never noticed the difference when I used that mod, even tons of it. GA will track you down regardless. I'm assuming your asking this in the context of AvA duels?
GA ALWAYS hits :wink3: