Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about d2-cinematics

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Fearox, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Fearox

Fearox IncGamers Member

Question about d2-cinematics

My gf wants to know exactly what is said in the movie between act 3 and 4, and there's one word I'm not sure of in the sentences of her choice. Here's the part (the words I'm not sure of are marked italic):
    "The sky shall rain fire, and the seas will become as blood. The righteous shall fall before the wicked and all creation shall tremor before the burning standards of hell".

I'm quite sure of tremor, bit it could also be tremble. Standards sounds exactly as standards, but I'm not really sure... I'm swedish and I think like: Maybe there is some word that sounds like standards but is spelled stendars or something like that?

Please help out.

Awesome movie by the way (all of them are great, but this one is my favourite. The one after act 4 is also really nice - when Baal walks with the rats with the fire raging behind him).

2. Dredd

Dredd D3 Off Topic Moderator

The words you are looking for are 'tremble' and 'standards'.

"The righteous shall fall before the wicked and all creation shall tremble before the burning standards of hell".

3. fluff

fluff IncGamers Member

I think it's tremble not tremor. I love all the cinematics in this game but this one is my favourite too.

4. ThereIsNoSpoon

ThereIsNoSpoon IncGamers Member

Btw, those are scarabs running around in epilogue not rats :)