Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about Concentration aura and Hammerdins.

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Rucent, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Rucent

Rucent IncGamers Member

Question about Concentration aura and Hammerdins.

Does having Concentration aura activated actually boost BH damage? I've been helping my friend make his Hammerdin and he said it wasn't showing an increase in damage on the stat menu. I've seen countless hammerdins with the aura on, so I should know the answer, but I need a "professional" opinion.

2. Icarus

Icarus IncGamers Member

put concentration on your right mouse button skill and blessed hammer on your left click skill. concentration does boost hammer damage when used in that way.

3. LittleGreenGrasshopper

LittleGreenGrasshopper IncGamers Member

Actually, curious how that works. Concentration on right mouse button and BH on left? I find that clicking on the left mouse button always activates/uses the weapon, and whatever skill is active, if non-passive, is activated by clicking on the right button. So, just wondering if you are referring to casting BH first, then switch to concentrate later.

Cheers :drink:

4. Blind568

Blind568 IncGamers Member

At the bottom of the screen, there are 2 active skills. On the left, it is set by default to basic attack (an arrow image). Clicking on this brings up a list of skills that can be assigned to your primary attack, blessed hammer is one of these. So set blessed hammer to your primary attack that way, and then use concentration ont he right, or secondary, skill. This is how it is done. If you are still confused I can get a screenshot and photoshop it to show you what we mean...

5. LittleGreenGrasshopper

LittleGreenGrasshopper IncGamers Member

Wow, I've been playing D2 on and off for about a year now, and I never even realized there's a primary and secondary attack button! lol... guess u learn something new every day. Thanks for the info, Blind, much appreciated.

Cheers :drink:

6. Jpech01

Jpech01 Banned

W/O concentration I get between 2-4k.
    w/ concentration I get 11k-13k
    does that answer your question?
    its the main aura of hammerdins, and it also boost's your merc's damage to china