Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

question about cd key for battle net

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by kin198989, Aug 3, 2017.

1. kin198989

kin198989 Diabloii.Net Member

Hi i have recently bought d2 lod original cd, so i have installed diablo 2 and registered my diablo 2 lod cd key to battle.net, but i cannot connect to neither europe us west us east nor asia. I suspect that the problem is that even though i installed game through original lod cd, i still haven't installed it through original classic cd's (install disc cinematic disc and play disc) so i haven't registered my classic cd key to bnet? Do i need to buy original classic cds or not?

2. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Yes, you need to install the classic version as well as the expansion. Good luck!

3. kin198989

Yes i realize that i need to install classic version in order to play lod, however i am asking whether i am supposed to install it from ORIGINAL (legit, unique, bought from blizzard) classic cd instead from some downloaded pirate version, since only cd keys from original cds can be registered on bnet blizz. I allready installed diablo 2 and it works fine (apart from bnet) and i allready registered diablo 2 lod expansion, however the classic cds i used weren't original, they were from pirate cds so i couldnt register my classic cd key. Should i buy original classic cds as well and register cd key from those classic cds like i allready did with expansion? Ty for reply.

4. The Silver Shroud

The Silver Shroud Diabloii.Net Member

Original legit yes.

Pirates are bad. Very bad.

5. kin198989

Ok i will buy original. Thanks guys.