Question about bosses

Humphrey

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about bosses

I'm almost too embarrassed to ask this, I'm sure it's really obvious, but is there a way to re-fight a boss (or a whole area) you have already killed/cleared without saving and exiting then reloading?

Cormallon

Diabloii.Net Member
Humphrey said:
I'm almost too embarrassed to ask this, I'm sure it's really obvious, but is there a way to re-fight a boss (or a whole area) you have already killed/cleared without saving and exiting then reloading?
I can't think of anything like that. Enemies only respawn when you start a new game. What's your problem with a quick save & exit and restart? It takes only 10 seconds or so.

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, the closest you can get is to reroll the map until you have the waypoint right next to the stairs. That way you don't have to fight your way through everything to get to the boss. Meph runs anyone? ;)

Humphrey

Diabloii.Net Member
Cormallon said:
Enemies only respawn when you start a new game. What's your problem with a quick save & exit and restart? It takes only 10 seconds or so.
I was just wondering if there was someway else to do it (and summoning 16 skeletons takes much longer than that... nm).

maxgerin

Diabloii.Net Member
Humphrey said:
I was just wondering if there was someway else to do it (and summoning 16 skeletons takes much longer than that... nm).
I think the fastest way devised so far is to go to Pindle's garden and summon those "dead" undead before they awake.

If there's another faster way, Nightfish will teach it you. ;)

--maxgerin

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
maxgerin said:
If there's another faster way, Nightfish will teach it you. ;)
:lol: Personally I don't bother to get skellies before I enter the WS K. I just raise a few whenever there's a chance. Just my merc and golem are enough to get the initial corpses.

Summoned

Diabloii.Net Member
Just make sure to use attract if you're greeted with a nasty boss pack, though, or your mercenary and golem will suddenly become the initial corpses. ;)