Question about Blessed Hammer Damage

Zukarius

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about Blessed Hammer Damage

Quick or maybe not so quick question.

I have traded for a couple of more pcomb GC's and when I add to inventory, on the character screen it still shows 13k-13k damage. I have 3 already and added the other two and to my surprise the damage didn't change. Is it that the screen does not accurately reflect the damage or what?

Thanks!
 

jimmah

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't check the character screen, hoover your mouse over the skill in the skill tree for exact damage. Conc is not included then ofcourse.
 

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
After 10,000, the char screen rounds the damage. Your 13k damage is really anywhere from 12,501 damage to 13,499 damage.
 

Zukarius

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
What level's your blessed hammer skill before adding the 2 PCombat GC's?
Level 38 without any Pcombat GC = 11K-11K damage
(Arach, shako, maras, Hoto, engima, HoZ, torch, anni)

Level 39 with 1 Pcombat GC = 11K-11K damage
Level 40 with 2 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage
Level 41 with 3 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage
Level 42 with 4 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage

With Battle command it is Level 43 with 13k-13k
 

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Zukarius said:
Level 38 without any Pcombat GC = 11K-11K damage
(Arach, shako, maras, Hoto, engima, HoZ, torch, anni)

Level 39 with 1 Pcombat GC = 11K-11K damage
Level 40 with 2 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage
Level 41 with 3 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage
Level 42 with 4 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage

With Battle command it is Level 43 with 13k-13k
Yep, that's about right:

Assuming a level 36 Concentration aura, and maxed synergise skill (Vigor + Blessed Aim)

Level 38 Blessed Hammer = 11343.25 - 11449.225 damage
Level 39 Blessed Hammer = 11708.275 - 11891.568 damage
Level 40 Blessed Hammer = 12069.375 - 12175.35 damage
Level 41 Blessed Hammer = 12434.4 - 12536.45 damage
Level 42 Blessed Hammer = 12795.5 - 12897.55 damage
Level 43 Blessed Hammer = 13156.6 - 13262.575 damage

*Note that the game's damage might be slightly different to this, depending on where it rounds, but it'll be roughly around these figures.
 

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
Zukarius said:
Level 38 without any Pcombat GC = 11K-11K damage
(Arach, shako, maras, Hoto, engima, HoZ, torch, anni)

Level 39 with 1 Pcombat GC = 11K-11K damage
Level 40 with 2 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage
Level 41 with 3 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage
Level 42 with 4 Pcombat GC = 12K-12K damage

With Battle command it is Level 43 with 13k-13k
those figures aren't right

from calcs with lvl 36 conc and ingame

38 = 11328 11434, rounded = 11k-11k, ingame = 11k-11k
39 = 11693 11795, rounded = 12k-12k, ingame = 12k-12k
40 = 12054 12159, rounded = 12k-12k, ingame = 12k-12k
41 = 12418 12520, rounded = 12k-13k, ingame = 12k-13k
42 = 12779 12881, rounded = 13k-13k, ingame = 13k-13k
43 = 13408 13516, rounded = 13k-14k, ingame = 13k-14k (37 conc)

all match
 

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
Tomato, tomato... wait, that doesn't work in print. Point is the damage is rounded and you could have the same apparant round for three sequential levels. Trust the code that says your hammer is lethal, not necessarily the code that says your hammer is this big... wait, that doesn't work in print, either.
 

Zukarius

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
those figures aren't right

from calcs with lvl 36 conc and ingame

38 = 11328 11434, rounded = 11k-11k, ingame = 11k-11k
39 = 11693 11795, rounded = 12k-12k, ingame = 12k-12k
40 = 12054 12159, rounded = 12k-12k, ingame = 12k-12k
41 = 12418 12520, rounded = 12k-13k, ingame = 12k-13k
42 = 12779 12881, rounded = 13k-13k, ingame = 13k-13k
43 = 13408 13516, rounded = 13k-14k, ingame = 13k-14k (37 conc)

all match
May I ask where you and Orphan get this data from? I'll check the numbers again for level 43 tonight when I get home...but I am pretty sure it stated 13K-13K.

What level of Hammers would you need to have approx 15-16K?

Would it be worth while to add an off GC for Blessed Aim...wait I think it would probably be better to add a soj for the +1 to all skills and sacrifice a bit of FCR (10% from ring). What do you guys think or is this better to be asked in the Paladin forum?
 

GandalfTheGhey

Diabloii.Net Member
Zukarius said:
What level of Hammers would you need to have approx 15-16K?
I recommend using chippydips calculator, thats the one I use. Im not going to link it cause its on an item selling site, but just type chippydip into google and you should find it.
 

MageChick

Diabloii.Net Member
I like to hit the 125 breakpoint but that's tough to do without spirit (up to 35% FCR)

Hoto - 40
Spirit - 35
Arach - 20
Magefists - 20
FRC Ring or Ammy - 10 (Goldy crafted +2 skill ammy with resists are probably best, but hard to make/buy)

*edit - yeah this should probably be in the paly forum, but what the heck. I already typed it up.
 

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
Zukarius said:
May I ask where you and Orphan get this data from? I'll check the numbers again for level 43 tonight when I get home...but I am pretty sure it stated 13K-13K.

What level of Hammers would you need to have approx 15-16K?

Would it be worth while to add an off GC for Blessed Aim...wait I think it would probably be better to add a soj for the +1 to all skills and sacrifice a bit of FCR (10% from ring). What do you guys think or is this better to be asked in the Paladin forum?
i use the base hammer damages and work out the effect of synergies and conc. search for chippydip as suggested earlier for an alternative way :)
47 hammer 39 conc gets 15-16k hammers (i usually do 15-15k with 6skillers but +1 all from battle command gives 15-16)

If you can maintain survivability levels then faster casting is better than 1 skill as does more attacks per second so is actually more damaging.
Break points are 48,75,125fcr for pala.

You might actuially get those figures you reported earlier - have you checked you maxed ALL synergies? that might be a factor if one is @19 or so.
+skills to the synergies dont affect the hammer damage only base points spent in it.
The offensive charm would help only by raising concentration level not hammer damage by raising blessed aim level.
however offensive skillers are actually decent on hammeradins due to their cost.
At decent skill levels of hammers, 3 offensive skillers does similar damage to 2 pala combats. This also makes pala more party friendly with higher lvls conc.
 
Top