question about blessed aim...

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
question about blessed aim...

i've heard that blessed aim gives passive bouns to ur AR... is that true? i've checked websites but i dont see it on there. if it is true should i put points in that. or defience for defence bonus from holy sheild. i'm a zealot so which would be better?...

- JOe
 
Yes, it gives a passive to melee skills with ar 5% per skill lvl you put into it.

anything beyond lvl 20 does not give passive. So the max you can possibly have passive is 100%.

things that work with this passive.

Zeal
Charge
Sacrifice
Vengence
 

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
It's not really worth putting more then 1 point into blessed aim , unless you're a hammerdin really. Those 19 points are better spend somewhere else. If you have AR problems use demon limb. The enchant charges add 218% AR IIRC. Together with a max attack skill you should have decent AR. If you have fanat as aura you have more then enough AR.
 
thats not really true.

for a zealot or any melee person , since the eth bug is gone, you are now dependent on high ar for hitting.

especialy in pvp. most melee peoples can't hit a person with 20k defense.

so the high ar is quite necessary if you are a zealot etc.. Zeal + Fant + Ba means you will hit quite often against anyone.
 

Diminished-Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
LovelyGods said:
thats not really true.

for a zealot or any melee person , since the eth bug is gone, you are now dependent on high ar for hitting.

especialy in pvp. most melee peoples can't hit a person with 20k defense.

so the high ar is quite necessary if you are a zealot etc.. Zeal + Fant + Ba means you will hit quite often against anyone.
Yes with no charms and nothing at all on. Nk you should say...I have like 7.3k AR with fanat.

Thanks too:
Max Zeal
Max Fanat
Max Blessed Aim
Secret Skill
Secret Skill
 

Raven-Hood

Diabloii.Net Member
Secret skill? Thats helpful.

Blessed aim gives +5% passive ar bonus to both combat skills and just the normal attack will with a bow. Generally you would not need more then 5 points in the skill for a 25% bonus, but if you want, you want max it. I think its more of a backup thing to be gotten only if you have ar probs in final equip set up.

Raven-Hood
 
it doesn't matter what final setup you have. You could be a noob with no gg gear on at all.

if your melee and u pvp or pvm for that matter.,

you need Attack Rating to hit every time.

In pvp would u rather hit 0-2 / 5 swings of zeal or 5/5 swings?

i like the 5/5 myself.

In the melee world high ar is crutial for destroying your opponents.
 

Diminished-Soul

Diabloii.Net Member
Raven-Hood said:
Secret skill? Thats helpful.

Blessed aim gives +5% passive ar bonus to both combat skills and just the normal attack will with a bow. Generally you would not need more then 5 points in the skill for a 25% bonus, but if you want, you want max it. I think its more of a backup thing to be gotten only if you have ar probs in final equip set up.

Raven-Hood
Maybe I didn't want to tell my other skills?!

If you look this is talking about AR not other Skills...
 

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
LovelyGods said:
it doesn't matter what final setup you have. You could be a noob with no gg gear on at all.

if your melee and u pvp or pvm for that matter.,

you need Attack Rating to hit every time.

In pvp would u rather hit 0-2 / 5 swings of zeal or 5/5 swings?

i like the 5/5 myself.

In the melee world high ar is crutial for destroying your opponents.
i agree. i think my defence is high enough to where a barb with ik set couldnt hit me. ar is the way i'll go since all my skillz are maxed with syergies besides Holy sheild's. but ur right tho.. whats the point of zeal if i'm missing everytime. :)
 
Top