Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about Andy bug

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by trihero, Sep 25, 2006.

1. trihero

trihero IncGamers Member

Question about Andy bug

I had another question about it: is there an easy way to tell if you have it? I'm not 100% I have it activated in my game. I remember that Andy drops 2-3 gems on the very first time you kill her; is this what you should expect to see every time if the bug is active? I'm really not sure, she seems to be dropping uniques a lot currently but I haven't seen her drop gems every time so I'm not sure if that's an indication that I failed to activate the bug in this difficulty.

2. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

The gem drop is her first drop which is hardcoded in game and happens only once. The (bugged) quest drop (which also should happen only when you kill her for the first time for quest) means that she drops only rare and better quality items (set, unique), however if the base item doesn't have a set item, it will become a failed set (magic item with double durability). She also doesn't drop any gold piles or junk (arrows/potions/scrolls). Otherwise she has quite large probability to drop gold and junk so if you kill her 3 times and you will not see any of those, you can say that she is bugged.