Question about act 5...

dadiXtrema

Diabloii.Net Member
Question about act 5...

Alright, do you have to beat the ancients to get credit for killing baal? If you do, do you have to level to lvl 20 or above to get to nm and 40 or above to get to hell mode? OR can you just like tp in the worldstone chamber and vkill baal and get to nm/hell mode? Just curious, thanks to anyone who posts.

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
You cannot enter portals to the worldstones if you haven't done the Ancients quest.

It is possible though to be less than the required Clvl and still get the quest. You won't get the exp bonus, as you're not anywhere near them.
The trick is partying with a player who can complete the quest, you can stay in town to enter town portals after they've been killed :)

dadiXtrema

Diabloii.Net Member
So basically a high lvl character in a 2 player game (the high lvl and the one that you want to rush) who already beat baal can't rush a > Clvl 20 to hell without another player who has the quest and CAN go into the worldstone chamber and watch baal die. So in the end theres your high lvl character, your low lvl character, and and a character that can go into the worldstone and watch baal die. total of 3 characters. (sorry if i'm not gettin the point :scratch: )

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that's right... or I forgot something important, what happens from time to time.