Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about a charm

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Bert, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Bert

Bert IncGamers Member

Question about a charm

Hi

I read somewhere that not only Baal GC are used for rerolling but that other high ilvl charms are used.

I don't use any cheat to see the ilvl so I should need a list to find out which charms i can use.

I found a GC + 40 life in cows just few sec's ago so i'm wondering now.

Bert

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I'm not sure what the question is, but I guess this might be answer you are looking for :)

+40 life is the maximum amount of life a GC can get, except for the ones from Baal, Diablo and Nilathak. These can have the 41...45 life suffix as well. The 36...40 life suffix needs a L77 monster, i.e. most monsters from hell mode can drop one. Just avoid act 1 and perhaps parts of act 2, except for selected areas, like the Pits, Mausoleum, Cemetery etc.

A list of affix levels can be found on D2Data and a list of area levels can be found in the strategy compendium (see the links in my sig).

3. Bert

Bert IncGamers Member

So... it's not a good charm to roll it?

4. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

cow charms are just as good as any other charm found in (almost) any place on hell dif.

but still, you can always get +40life on it... the chance to get 41+ on a baalcharm is so low, that virtually it makes no difference anyway. :)

5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

IMO it's not worth buying a Baal charm (costs Um in ladder Europe), but yours is good enough for rerolling until you find one when killing Baal, Diablo or Nihlathak yourself. The only reason for rerolling Baal/Diablo/Nihlathak GCs is the 41...45 life suffix and chances are very low to get it together with a useful skill bonus. You will probably stop rerolling a Baal GC anyway when it becaomes let's say a +15 allres one, so putting too much efforts into getting a Baal/etc. CG is not worth it IMO.

6. Bert

Bert IncGamers Member

Ah thx m8 that helps a lot