Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Queen of the Amazons - A 1.04 Adventure

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by DariusTriplet, Jan 13, 2019.

1. DariusTriplet

DariusTriplet IncGamers Member

I've been playing this game, off and on, for nearly 19 years now. In that time, I've done a lot, as one can imagine. Starting from my very first character in 2000, a Paladin with very high dexterity (he couldn't survive Act 4 Normal...), and up to cleaning up Guardians today, I've done most everything I'd like to do in this game.

Save two things.
    I've never made a King or Queen.

As such, my goal this year is to take at least two Classic HC characters all the way through to beating Hell Diablo. While this would be possible in 1.14 Classic, I'd like to make this a truly classic adventure, so pre-LoD patches are called for.

My first attempt at royalty will be with a 1.04 Strafer. 1.04 is notable for being the patch in which the bow bug (in which ED% was not properly applied to bows) was fixed, but not the bug in which Strafe and Guided Arrows's ED% were applied to total bow damage*. As a result, 1.04 potentially marks the high point for bowazons, although the patch was so short-lived (~6 weeks) and so long ago that it's difficult to find documentation/experience of it. I was probably futzing with IM/BG back then, so Classic bowazons are a whole new adventure for me, although they're easily my favorite LoD archetype. It's also fitting to play a Queen with a skill fit for one :D

The rules that I'm setting for this are as follows:
    - Single-pass, more or less - a Queen has no patience for re-running areas.
    - Players 8 only - a Queen needs her court, after all (and I don't have the patience for P1 Classic...).
    - Untwinked 1.04b HC (as if I have any other 1.04b HC characters :p)

* If someone has more detailed information on this, I'd be thrilled to know the exact formula!

Grape, T72on1 and Fruit like this.
  2. hackedagainanda

hackedagainanda IncGamers Member

I wasn't aware that the /players x command worked pre 1.09.

3. DariusTriplet

It doesn't - you need to use the modified .dll to self-host MP games.

4. hackedagainanda

hackedagainanda IncGamers Member

Ah! Let me know how it goes, I've always wanted to try classic and I've never tried a bowzon either. I just might have to join you on your quest.

DariusTriplet likes this.
  5. Fruit

Fruit IncGamers Member

I've been wanting to make a 1.04 strafe-zon since forever, but I can't get over the window minimizing when you click outside of it. The thing that @GalaXyHaXz and/or @fearedbliss had made fixed that issue, but they only supported 1.00 and 1.05. Now I'm just addicted to the window staying open when I click outside of it, so I gave up on 1.04 very quickly. It just frustrated me too much. :-(

Anyway, I have not looked at 1.04 code, but in 1.00, when the missile is created, it basically goes:
    bow_damage * 256 * ( 100 + might + concentration + dexterity ) / 100 * ( 100 + strafe ) / 100
    It does that for both min and max damage, and stores the results in the missile.

When/if the missile successfully hits a target, then it does an RNG roll for [max-min] based on those stored values, and adds min to the result. (The famous "n-1 bug" applies here, but for damage values it's usually a mere n-1/256.)
    Lastly, if the Amazon has Critical Strike, there'll be a roll here, and damage is multiplied by 2 if it succeeds.

(Edit: The multiplication by 256 is just something the game does for extra precision, you can leave it out if you prefer.)

I don't know exactly what changes were made, though. The changes of course fixed (cross)bow damage, but broke Blessed Hammer for example. It's possible that more stuff was affected, and maybe the order of calculations in 1.04 even differs slightly from that in 1.00.
    (In 1.07, ranged monsters were not affected at all by the +% damage from Might and Fanaticism, so I bet that that applies to 1.04 as well.)

GA in 1.00 has a different order from Strafe; it doesn't add the % skill damage until after the roll for Critical Strike. Doesn't really matter, though. :p

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  6. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Cool. Good luck !!

7. DariusTriplet

The relics of ancient heroes have been well-studied, but little is known about these champions of the Light themselves. Who were these legends that wielded such awesome artifacts, and of whose battle hymns are still sung today?

This is the story of an ancient queen that challenged Terror itself...

M'avina the Amazon (and seven town-sitters) started their 1.04 journey tonight. Thankfully, from futzing around in 1.00, I had a Baron to kick off HC immediately.

M'avina made it through the Den, Cold Plains, and Blood Raven, then cleared out the graveyard. Thus far, 1.04 hasn't been radically different than 1.14 - there are subtle differences aplenty, but nothing dramatic yet.

Something that I've always liked about old Classic is how much more Diablo 1-esque drops are:
    Screenshot4.jpg
    One magic item, and maybe a potion, from superuniques. Early on, anything better than a plain white item is cause for celebration; gold is very limited, and magic/rare items just don't drop very often at all. I did have the fortune of finding a rare wand (3-8 base damage, 1-3 fire, 1-8 lightning), which I used to bop monsters all through the Cold Plains :p M'avina is using a 3os Hunter's Bow with a Chipped Topaz in it - thankfully, 1.04 was the first patch in which (accidentally!) gems have standard ranges (instead of variable, as per 1.00-03).

Blood Raven was difficult, as always; I'm looking forward to having Guided Arrow to stop her from running around so much. I had thought that Cold Arrow would be a good skill to use against her (+3 damage, chills), but...
    Screenshot6.jpg

I thought it was a bug, but from the skill description:
    Screenshot7.jpg
    Thanks, Blizzard.

Defeating Blood Raven awards M'avina her first mercenary. This is very unexciting, as Classic mercs are remarkably weak, and generally most useful as brief distractions for monsters. However, Basanti is sporting a rather snazzy skullcap, which IIRC doesn't happen post-LoD:
    Screenshot12.jpg

Next up - Saving Cain.

Zyr, DiabloTwoinDC, Fruit and 2 others like this.
  8. DariusTriplet

Thanks! I suppose what confuses me is that it seems like Strafe/GA's ED% are multiplied over the total bonuses to the skill, so I'm not really clear as to the difference between "bow base damage" and "bow total damage". Does 1.04 factor in things like elemental damage?

9. Fruit

Fruit IncGamers Member

Good start! That was a pleasant-to-read write-up. :)
    Act 3 mercenaries also have alternate graphics!
    I wonder if the removal of these alternate graphics was intentional or not. They're fun, I miss them in newer patches. :>

Well as you can see in the formula, Dexterity, Might and Concentration multiply the "bow damage" directly, while strafe will then multiply the result of that, hence "total bow damage". The wording isn't the best, I suppose. :>
    Elemental damage from gear is added to Strafe arrows/bolts regularly -- it isn't multiplied by anything.

An example to sketch the damage difference between 1.04 and 1.05:
    Code:
    1.04: bow_damage * 256 * ( 100 + might + concentration + dexterity ) / 100 * ( 100 + strafe ) / 100
    1.05: bow_damage * 256 * ( 100 + might + concentration + dexterity + strafe ) / 100

Let's just say a bow does 50-50 damage exactly, to make this read slightly easier. And we'll just make all skills add 100%, and set dexterity to 100:
    Code:
    1.04: 50 * 256 * ( 100 + 100 + 100 + 100 ) / 100 * ( 100 + 100 ) / 100 =
          [[12800 * 400 / 100] * 200 / 100] =
          [51,200 * 200 / 100] =
          102,400 (divided by 256 makes 400 damage)
    1.05: 50 * 256 * ( 100 + 100 + 100 + 100 + 100 ) / 100 =
          [12800 * 500 / 100] =
          64,000 (divided by 256 makes 250 damage)

So even though that's just hypothetical, it shows that the difference is quite big -- a 60% damage increase.

Even without Might or Concentration, 700+ average arrow damage should be relatively easy to get in 1.04 with a Gothic Bow. With good gear and pumped Dexterity, you will reach 1300+ in.104, while in 1.05 you'd be in the low 800 with the same setup. Strafe does have a bigger search radius in 1.05, but the damage increase easily makes up for it. :cool:

I've never quite done the math, but I'm wondering now if a crossbow can actually outperform a bow for Strafe...

(By the way, in earlier patches, Strafe doesn't yet reduce damage to 75%, so in 1.14 the damage would be even lower than in 1.05.)

DariusTriplet and Zyr like this.
  10. DariusTriplet

@Fruit Many thanks for the explanation! So, the net result is that the ED% contributed from off-weapon sources (dex, auras, and I think just Frostburn for items?) is modified by Strafe's ED% - in other words, Strafe provides enhanced enhanced damage on top of normal ED% :p

This makes HC character building much more interesting, since the value of dex is effectively doubled by slvl 20 Strafe. Vitality is obviously still paramount, but I'll likely focus on it early (before dex really does anything) and dex later (when the full +100% modifier from Strafe is in effect).

It's a pity that auras don't impact SP play; I'd love to see a 1.04 Strafer taking advantage of doubled Might+Conc boosts :D

Fruit likes this.
  11. Fruit

Fruit IncGamers Member

ᵗᵐ

:D

Unfortunately, not Frostburn (or other armor with +% Damage).
    The problem is that these items enhance their own damage, not that of your equipped weapon. And all armor (except shields) have 0-0 damage..

When +% Damage spawns, the game will first check if the value that is to be enhanced is 0, and if it is, the game sets the value to 1. So the +85% Damage that's on Frostburn ends up enhancing 1-1 damage.
    To top it off, the division will not keep any decimals, like 1*85/100 = 1.85 = 1, and so the damage stays at 1-1 even after the +85%. This 1-1 is then added to your weapon damage. (Great, thanks Blizzard.)

In short, Frostburn adds 1-1 to your weapon damage. (And so from that point on it will be treated as weapon damage, and thus is enhanced by dexterity and skill damage, but it still is not exactly spectacular.)

Gloves with stats like IAS, dexterity or resistances sound like the better option to me. :>

Yeah, Strafe Amazon + Concentration Paladin was a very popular team while 1.04 was live. :> I've actually tried leveling 2 characters at the same time, while one of them was an aura-provider, but I really don't recommend it. Especially on HC. :E

Agreed! It sure is tempting to go for more dex, knowing how much you get out of it. But without a shield you'll (probably) be low on resistances, so you really can't neglect your hitpoints too much. Though that's what makes building a character like this so much fun, imo. ^^

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  12. cheerupemokid10

cheerupemokid10 IncGamers Member

So, is this fix in the bliss version switcher? I just used trenshadows because of what I read in the sticky about it being the preferred method for time traveling as there was something about bliss having made some mods that were not allowed. This may fix my issue with getting streaming figured out and still running windowed mode. More tinkering to do...

And very cool idea! I was kind of bummed to hear that 1.00 was not a great patch for zons. So I may have to make a stop here during all my time traveling. Can’t wait to hear more of your progress.

13. DariusTriplet

Traveling through Khanduras, the heroine came across a village razed by the minions of Terror. Here, by Athulua's providence, she rescued a great sage...

M'avina made her way from the Cold Plains to the Outer Cloister, questing along the way. Regrettably, Basanti's snazzy skull cap did not serve her well - she fell to the very first boss pack of Gargantuan Beasts that she met.

I had the good fortune of finding this:
    Screenshot14.jpg

I opted to sit on it - I didn't have any gems - and was rewarded with a Chipped Ruby drop soon after. A visit back, and another Chipped Ruby in the Dark Wood, and M'avina is sporting this colorful bow:
    Screenshot23.jpg
    It's starting to show its age a bit in the Outer Cloister, but was great up until then. More exciting was this, from a random Blood Crow in the Stony Field:
    Screenshot16.jpg
    6% leech and 2 DR (plus another 1 DR from magic affixes) made M'avina near-invincible so far. I hadn't realized how generous Classic is with leech affixes; at level 15, M'avinia already has 12% life and 7% mana leech from rings/amulets. Granted, it's not terribly exciting when she's only dealing 3-9 physical damage, but she'll get there eventually :p

Speaking of items, I checked to see if one could gain early access to base item types via gambling, by taking advantage of being overleveled thanks to questing in a full game. The answer is "yes" - it's possible to gamble items with a qlvl of clvl+5 - but Classic didn't scale gambling costs to clvl. I was thrilled to see a Composite Bow at Gheed's, but, uhm, er...
    Screenshot18.jpg
    Note my total gold. Maybe when she's a little older :p

Another cool Classic affix - variable poison damage!
    Screenshot19.jpg

I've started to gain an appreciation of how different the game plays at 640x480 vs. 800x600. Monster awareness didn't seem to be much reduced in Classic, so while one isn't aware of monsters off-screen, they're certainly aware of you. It feels like most fights go something like this:
    1) Run into a monster pack
    2) Fire off some arrows, run back a bit, fire more arrows, run a few steps to the right or left
    3) Wake up another monster pack
    4) See 1

As such, combat manages to feel much more frantic than in LoD, where it's easier to have a broader knowledge of the battlefield. I'm sure that gaining access to auto-targeting/area-of-effect skills will reduce this a bit, but combat feels almost overwhelming at times.

Experience-wise, M'avina is already clvl 15, with only a brief run-to-the-Stony-Field repeat. I'm honestly astonished; I had thought that experience gains in Act 1 were juiced in 1.10+, but she's on track to make clvl 18+ by Andariel.

Next up - the Smith, the Jail, not stopping at the Inner Cloister waypoint, and Andariel.

14. DariusTriplet

Deep in an ancient monastery, she freed the Sisterhood from Anguish...

(Why does the Sisterhood have a monastery, anyway? Shouldn't it be a convent?)

M'avina pushed through today through the rest of Act 1. She started off at the Outer Cloister, fought through the Barracks and Jail, and took a breather at the Inner Cloister waypoint. I mentioned specifically that I wouldn't be stopping at this waypoint, but my play sessions today ended up leaving me there.

This is why it's a problem:
    Screenshot27.jpg

The waypoint is a little to the east of the bosspack there. The reason that the Inner Cloister WP is dangerous is that Flamespike the Crawler (the grey fellow on the right) is Cursed and FE in Normal, and can hit you as soon as you appear on the waypoint. In NM/Hell, the pack can hit you with Amp Damage and fill the screen with Extra Strong/Spectral Hit/whatever-flavor-of-terrible spines before you can really react - not a good recipe in Hardcore! Annoyingly, it's a real hike from the Jail 1 waypoint to Cats 2, so I may need to do the back half of Act 1 in one big push for NM/Hell.

M'avina had the good fortune of finding these boots:
    Screenshot24.jpg
    Not quite Fetlocks or Treads, but more than good enough :D They were crucial to fighting The Smith and Andariel, as M'avina could kite them all day without worrying about stamina.

I also decided to gamble a pair of Leather Gloves, hoping for SIAS (equivalent of 10% IAS). I mentioned before that gambling costs are fixed across all clvls; while it's a liability for "boosting" items early, it's tremendously useful for gambling rares later on. Leather Gloves will always cost 2500 gold to gamble and aren't really any worse than Gauntlets, so there's no reason not to gamble them when they appear.

I didn't get SIAS, but...
    Screenshot28.jpg
    3% odds - I'll take it :D With 15% life leech and 10% mana leech, I have a plan brewing for Act 2...

M'avina made it to level 18 right before fighting Andariel. From the 1.05 patch notes, it sounds as if Guided Arrow "suffers" from the same damage bug as Strafe, but I don't think I'll have the points to really test it out. Penetrate, however, is really tremendously important - Strafe does not provide +attack in Classic, so M'avina will be reliant on Dex+items+Penetrate for AR. I'm hoping for her to be a bit more dex-y than usual to take advantage of Strafe, so hopefully AR won't be an issue.

Andariel wasn't a major challenge at all. M'avina's new shoes meant that she could forever outrun the Maiden of Anguish, and the 6-9 fire damage on her bow really went far. I did have to fight her in the front chamber of Cats 4, since a Dark Shaman kept reviving Dark Ones through a wall, but otherwise the fight was unremarkable.

I went through a bit of Sewers 1, and fought the bosspack in front of Lut Gholein, and M'avina's gemmed Hunter's Bow isn't really cutting it anymore. Once she hits clvl 19, though, I have a plan...

DiabloTwoinDC, T72on1, Fruit and 3 others like this.
  15. Fruit

Fruit IncGamers Member

clvl+4 :p

It does. :)
    It's a good alternative to Strafe in some situations, for example if AR is an issue, or if it's dangerous to be in strafe-lock.
    For example when facing Diablo, Hephasto, monsters with Stone Skin, fast monsters, etc.

Just thought I'd mention that the (lying) character screen applies Penetrate twice for ranged attacks, but that's a display error, so once you start putting skill points into Penetrate, your AR is actually lower than the character screen says it is.

Great write-up!

..and a damn cliffhanger! :p The next tier of walkthroughs right here.

Zyr and DariusTriplet like this.
  16. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Lol agreed. Keep the stories coming !!

17. sir_cyclops

sir_cyclops IncGamers Member

Loving this thread! Anxious to hear more!

18. DariusTriplet

Her journey brought her across the Aranoch to seek the legendary Tomb of Tal Rasha...

Thanks for all the encouragement! Glad folk are enjoying this :)

M'avina went through the Sewers, mostly without issue. I upgraded her bow to a 7-14 damage Short Battle Bow, which dealt less absolute damage than her old Gemmed Hunter's Bow, but benefited from improved leech and better criticals. The small boost was noticeable and helped her clear most of the Sewers. Radament, however, was a different story entirely. M'avina just didn't have the damage output to both keep the Skeletons down while getting damage in vs. Radament, and even the minor irritation of cold damage from Magi really reduced her damage output. What's an Amazon to do?

She took an ED% magic Broad Axe that was bound for Fara and went toe-to-toe with the big mummy himself. :D

After that fight, she went back to her bow, but I was concerned about how she would fare against Unravelers throughout the act. Thankfully, she was right on the verge of clvl 20* by now, which meant that it was time to spend some with at Elzix's. Gambling in Classic can be annoying - you need to run out, kill a monster, and come back to reset the inventory - so it took a little while until I found what I needed. However, my patience paid off:
    Screenshot30.jpg
    Which turned into...
    Screenshot31.jpg
    ...which turned into 33-144 damage on the LCS, versus 10-21 with her bow :)

Needless to say, her kill speed increased dramatically, especially after I put a point into Jab. Jab works a lot like Whirlwind in Classic (albeit much less powerful); instead of being based on weapon speed a la LoD, it attacks at a fixed speed regardless of base weapon/IAS%/slow effects. With a high-damage Pike, Jab is quite powerful through Normal, as M'avina learned through experience :D Much like WW, however, it burns through durability very quickly; I found myself seeing the dreaded durability warning far more often that I'd have liked.

(I'm not just being impatient by using Jab...it's necessary for one certain battle)

I was also able to shop a helm/belt of the Tiger/Wolf, so M'avina's life is pushing 300 already.

Thanks to Jab + loads of life leech, M'avina rapidly flew through the desert/staff/palace portions of Act 2; most monsters fell in 1-2 rounds of Jab. I recall something about Maggot Lair chests/eggs spawning comical amounts of items in old versions, but nothing as exciting happened here. Nothing really notable happened until the Arcane Sanctuary, where she first met her nemeses:
    Screenshot35.jpg

High physical resistance, a propensity for arriving in big stacks, and mana drain to boot - Ghosts are the absolute bane of a (temporary) Jabazon. This pack chased her back to the waypoint, where she was able to peel off 2-3 at a time and deal with them bit by bit. Combined with Ghoul Lords' Firewalls, the Arcane Sanctuary was not a pleasant time. For example, this fellow required half of a Pike's durability to finally take down:
    Screenshot38.jpg

It was, however, quite generous:
    Screenshot37.jpg Screenshot39.jpg Screenshot40.jpg

(Side note - she found Clegaw's Pincers in the desert, but they weren't nearly as exciting as I had expected. Did Knockback/Slow% work differently with a bow in Classic?)

I tried different setups of leech vs. useful modifiers, and settled on a maximum life leech setup for jewelry. All told, M'avina now was 21% life and 3% mana leech - enough to refuel her bulbs after a Jab or two, although Ghosts can drain her mana and leave her stuck with normal attack.

She hit clvl 24 in the Sanctuary, which meant getting her first point in Strafe. I haven't tried it out, though, since I haven't found any bows comparable to Jab+Pike yet. Decoy has been a real help, though; even just using it to break up a monster pack can buy the seconds needed to turn a battle (or rush through Skeletons to get to the Unravelers...).

Wrapping up Act 2, I decided to seek out a challenge worthy of a Queen. I went through the false Tombs, going through all six before realizing that I had forgotten to check one door in the first. This was a bit frustrating, as this was the kind of nonsense the Tombs have in store:
    Screenshot42.jpg
    Getting your mana drained by a stack of Apparitions, as Burning Dead clog the doorway, and an Unraveler in the back keeps them all healed/revived. Great.
    It wasn't a completely worthless side trip, though, as M'avina hit clvl 26 and found some respectable armor:
    Screenshot43.jpg
    A near-strict upgrade to her Studded Armor of Stability!

And deep in the first Tomb, she found him:
    Screenshot44.jpg
    In a snazzy purple, too!
    But not even the Ancient Kaa himself could stand up to M'avina.

Next up - the True Tomb, Duriel, and on to Act 3.

*I had said that this would happen at clvl 19, but I forgot that the rnd[10] in gambling's ilvl formula runs from 0-9 - cheers to @Fruit for saving me a lot of time :)

ArtOfSenf, Fruit, Pavel and 1 other person like this.
  19. Fruit

Fruit IncGamers Member

Just fyi, the skill's description says it attacks 3 times, but it only attacks 2 times.
    Never heard of this before -- I'm fairly sure that you do not have to kill a monster. Leaving town should be sufficient to reset Trade & Gamble. At least, that's the case in my game. :D
    No, they do not work. :p
    Unfortunately, most of the special affixes like these simply do not work with ranged attacks. (Freezes Target, Hit Blinds Target, etc.)
    Funnily enough, Vidala's set (which includes a bow) grants Freezes Target. How thoughtful!
    Well, the chance to lose a point of durability is only 1% higher than in 1.14 (5% in stead of 4%), but of course that is a 25% increase in how fast durability depletes. :>
    On p1, the chance is a mere 1% that maggot eggs/babies drop an item. On p5 or higher, it's still only 4.5%.

Those eggs spawn more babies the higher the difficulty and the higher the "tier" of the spawner, so in River of Flame you'll see more spawns per egg than in Canyon of the Magi for example. In RoF on Hell it quickly gets flooded with bebbies.

Also, if you have the area the maggot babies are in deactivated, and then return, they will grant experience, so you can potentially farm maggot babies for both items and XP.
    Those bigger maggots only lay 2 eggs but, similarly, if you have the area they are in deactivated, and then return, their eggs_spawned_counter is reset, so they can potentially spawn an infinite amount of eggs.

(What I mean by deactivating areas is, when you move far away from an area, the game kind of deactivates it to save resources. The easiest way to do this is to take a waypoint to town, and wait about 5 seconds before returning.)

In my opinion it's too tedious to bother with, but I thought I'd throw it out there. :p
    Strafe with Pierce will (probably) obliterate those groups quickly, since there's no cap on how many arrows the skill fires. But the auto-targeting will also take out the spawners, of course.

:eek:

It's almost cheeky that your plan actually worked out by getting a Pike with 2 damage affixes. There was a pretty decent chance of getting 2 lousy stats on that thing. :D Your gold reserves certainly weren't up for another gamble.
    Well played sir.

Zyr and DariusTriplet like this.
  20. DariusTriplet

@Fruit Many thanks for the info! You're correct re: rerolling gambling - I had honestly always thought that a monster needed to die to reset shops/gambling across versions. That certainly would've saved me a bit of trouble when getting a Pike :p

I wasn't paying close attention to animations, so I didn't notice that Jab only attacks twice, but I did notice that I was only seeing two leech whorls/little fires per attack. My thought was that I was just whiffing a lot :D

It's a pity that a bunch of beneficial modifiers don't impact ranged attacks at all - I thought I had hit the jackpot with Clegaw's Pincers for a moment! I suppose I'll just focus on plain ol' +dex/+resists/SIAS for my gloves from now on.

re: the Maggot Lair - I was thinking of the odd behavior from this ancient bug report: http://web.archive.org/web/20010413141400/http://www.diabloii.net/bug-bytes/bugbytes-01.shtml. It sounds like it was 1.03 and before only, and possibly a Bnet-only bug, so I shouldn't get too excited.

re: gambling Pikes - honestly, I would have been happy with anything that didn't have actively harmful affixes (Howling/of the Bear). The average base damage of a Pike is more than double the next spear (19 on a Spetum vs. 38.5 on a Pike), so even something like a Triumphant Pike of Light would've been a dramatic improvement over any other possible weapon at this stage. I am, however, quite pleased with a 138% ED modifier :D

Fruit and Zyr like this.