Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

q's about wolfbarb

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by hulla-hop, Mar 27, 2004.

1. hulla-hop

hulla-hop IncGamers Member

q's about wolfbarb

Hullo again.

Do you get the stats from the masteries skills when youre in wolfshape? or is this build warcries only?

2. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

You get masteries

3. foxnews

foxnews IncGamers Member

i'd suggest playing w/ wolfhowl before you make a barb specifically for using wolfhowl. Sure, you get a nice life increase if you use BO then change, and you also got masteries maxed. However, you lose quite a bit of damage however. My barb does more WW dmg than feral rage dmg. Not sure if anyone else has gotten different results.

4. Zero-unit

Zero-unit IncGamers Member

If you thank damage would be king for a Wolfbarb build. It's not the main advantage of using the Werewolf shift is speed. I like to hit a 4 frame attack with my Wolfbarb and i slay alot of oponents with just 1.6k damage. And (Going to.) having 9k+ on my remade Wolfbarb i'de say as long as your speed, AR, and life is good. Then damage should really not concern you as long as it's over 1.2k.

[email protected]~

5. sunbearie

sunbearie IncGamers Member

Would you mind just stating your gear? How do you get 9k+ with a 4-frame feral on a Wolfbarb?

6. hulla-hop

hulla-hop IncGamers Member

yeah, i would like to know that too, before making this one :)

7. Phantasy

Phantasy IncGamers Member

I think Zero-Unit meant he had 9k+ life with his wolfbarb, not 9k+ damage. I have a ww/conc with godly gear and many charms. I have roughly 14k def, 3k damage, 4.5kar, and 3.2klife with cries as a nonwolfbarb. As wolfbarb I have 13.5kdef, 2.5kdamage still, 4k ar, and 4.6k life. I just got some angelics yesterday, and man do they really add ar (about 1k currently). Anyway, As wolfbarb I get a huge life increase, with slightly lower def, damage, and ar. Don't forget you loose good resistances when you take off arreats also.

Overall I use wolfbarb as a fun rushing chara with my friends. when PvP, he just simply scratches at other barbs (or other melee for that matter) who stand there laughing at me, who are using ww to poof me. Then it is comical when chasing non-melee chara as well, they just warp around shooting there magic or elemental at me :rant: . Those who are dedicated to the wolfbarb build should consider the guide in this forum, I think is is a great PvP build if your dedicated to it (good luck in hell against mobs though).