qqNuddles Is Back To Crafting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qqNuddles

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: qqNuddles Is Back To Crafting!

Sorry been busy the past week lol

I'll get the mules done for the ones that aren't retracted. Right now I'm looking for someone that can constantly supply me with ith and ral runes. So I was wondering if someone can do this:

1. Send me a mule
2. I'll put 10x Ists (Or a combination of runes that you want) on there, you don't need to have all the ith and ral runes ready right away, just put them on whenever it is convenient for you. You can take all the Ists on there at once, or you can take them as you put the ith and ral runes on the mule.
3. I'll load up the mule with more runes as you put more on the mule :)

beancurd

Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry been busy the past week lol

I'll get the mules done for the ones that aren't retracted. Right now I'm looking for someone that can constantly supply me with ith and ral runes. So I was wondering if someone can do this:

1. Send me a mule
2. I'll put 10x Ists (Or a combination of runes that you want) on there, you don't need to have all the ith and ral runes ready right away, just put them on whenever it is convenient for you. You can take all the Ists on there at once, or you can take them as you put the ith and ral runes on the mule.
3. I'll load up the mule with more runes as you put more on the mule :)

Such offer seems awesome. But considering the time collecting that 150 Ral/Ith will take.....

I think I have like around 20 Ral/Ith at the moment. I will gather them and send you the mule info once I am done.

peytron

Diabloii.Net Member

Resending mule with 10 rals for mal since you're back at it.

eqrogueac

Diabloii.Net Member

Let's try this again
Got 15pts for an IST, sending mule info
Thanks

edit:
got 10pts for a MAL too, sending mule info

Last edited:

Lionheartle

Diabloii.Net Member

I'm willing to take you up on that Ist mule thing. I'm going into spring break so give me some time to collect a good portion of it for good faith but I'm in if you're still looking for someone.

Krad

Diabloii.Net Member

15 Ith runes for an Ist rune. I sent you mule info. Thanks!

twentyeleven

Diabloii.Net Member

I got 36 points for 2x Ist and 1x Um
I can send a mule when your ready
or
we can meet in a game
Let me know if you want my ral's and ith's

Status
Not open for further replies.