PWN3D!!! J00 No0BZ!!112

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
PWN3D!!! J00 No0BZ!!112

I R T3H 1337 L3e7!! h4XX0rz!!!!!

this is the most 1337 thread ever. No one is as 1337 as I am right now, just face it,

yuo=pwned

NEW POST ****

Furgison said:
Yes, continue to insult him, he can't even reply without forfeiting his leetness
Ah, but I can edit this post without forfeiting my 1e3tness :teeth:

Corneo said:
Can I have $20 bucks nnndave? Yes if you don't reply.
Nope

Sergeant

Diabloii.Net Member
I think my head just exploded...

/me puts on his anti-pwn suit and repels nnndave's 1337ness

Gorny

Banned
nnndave said:
I R T3H 1337 L3e7!! h4XX0rz!!!!!

this is the most 1337 thread ever. No one is as 1337 as I am right now, just face it,

yuo=pwned

WOOT! Been there !

Soon I will be T3H 1337 L3e7x2 J00 N00B!

yuo will be pwned

toader

Banned
What in the holy hell was the point of this?

Are you that bored today? :lol:

Go play golf or something, its nice outside.

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
toader said:
What in the holy hell was the point of this?

Are you that bored today? :lol:

Go play golf or something, its nice outside.
yeah, at first i thought it was dave being drunk again, but then i looked at his post count...

go on take a look :lol:

as turd pointed out though, he cannot reply without spoiling his leetness =)

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
This wasn't a drunk thread, it was a 1337 thread. HUGE difference. If this was spam I apologize, but is it really spam when it gets 15+ replies?

I mean come on... Who here DOESNT think ash is going to start a thread when he hits 5 figures?!??! :xmad:

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
tintrail said:
yeah, at first i thought it was dave being drunk again, but then i looked at his post count...

go on take a look

as turd pointed out though, he cannot reply without spoiling his leetness =)

Yeah, thats what I thought too. Maybe its a bit of both. But look again! He hath un-l337'd himself.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
I thought you were asked to stop posting while drunk. *hides from Gaile*
Ye have little faith :(

What is this world coming to where people don't even think twice about assuming I am drunk at 11:20 on a school day!!??! :teeth:

Cain't a guy just be leet for 10 minutes without forum alcohol police whipping out the breathalizer?

Xenon[XoA]

Banned
nnndave said:
Alas, "to 1337" is now a verb!!

Yeah, cause its 1337! It can be anything! It'll be a rabid space-goat if it wants to be.
nnndave said:
What is this world coming to where people don't even think twice about assuming I am drunk at 11:20 on a school day!!??!
Well.. at my school, lunch starts at 11:20, so its quite feasible. I mean, they get stoned at lunch, so why not drunk too?

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
so, what makes this thread "1337", and why are you so "1337"? and i am "pwned" by you making a thread of stupidness?