PvP Zealot: Which Ladder Weapon?

BeefChunks

Diabloii.Net Member
PvP Zealot: Which Ladder Weapon?

I'm going to try a new PvP zealot, and I'm wondering what the best weapon for it would be(ladder). I was thinking of either Grief, Death, or Oath. Which would would be the best damage and speed wise? And what weapon should I make it in? Thank you for all advice.

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
Grief PB for all-around dueling; Grief BA if you want to stand a chance against WW. Assuming you've maxed Fanat, you won't need any IAS outside of Grief to hit 4fpa with a PB -- and even the lowest IAS roll of Grief (30%) is enough. A BA will require ~20% more IAS.

Death is garbage; Oath isn't damaging enough.

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
The only thing oath is good for is cost to make. Its only a poor mans weapon. Sweet little poormans that is.

Fallen Creation

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
The only thing oath is good for is cost to make. Its only a poor mans weapon. Sweet little poormans that is.
That and the coolness factor, since you can make them in Cryptic Swords and Scourges.

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
I find my oath small cresent usefull from lvl 49 until i can use better weapons.

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
BeefChunks said:
I'm going to try a new PvP zealot, and I'm wondering what the best weapon for it would be(ladder). I was thinking of either Grief, Death, or Oath. Which would would be the best damage and speed wise? And what weapon should I make it in? Thank you for all advice.
death is too slow, grief is probabvly the best whenb comparing these three, its fast and it has nice dmg, +you can smite too...

:cheesy:
*priit