PVP zealot=boring reliance on gear, and the weight of your index finger...

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
PVP zealot=boring reliance on gear, and the weight of your index finger...

CLICK-------------------------------------------------NOW HOLD....

so much for hot-keys huh?

Well consider me an idiot, but today i realized the utter and complete boringness of playing a player vs player zealot...with my defense over 38,000, and my ar at 19,000, i realized that the people i beat, i would beat every time, and the people who beat me, would beat me every time. "click and hold" is an over statement on a pvp zealot, oh no, i even tried to make it kind of fun and walk away and come back...that didn't work, same old, same old. And another thing, a pvp zealers reliance purely on gear???? that isn't very much fun, and i will be going back to the v/t days, since a duel can go either way, just ask dan: he had a nice come back in a temple game haha

Can anyone reply as to why a pvp zealot is fun, and how you do not get overwhelmed by the sheer boring repetition of it?

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
Diablo2IsAnEvilGame said:
Hey this is Ryan, just wondering if you'll be needing your trinkets back, you're right v/ts is where the fun it at :yep:

we shall see ryan :) which of the 3 ryans on my /f list are you anyways? sturge?

jumbo_SHRIMP said:
try using charge, conviction, and a little foh....make the build more interesting...

phelix
actually, yeah - I'm working on a 1.1 viable Judicator build. Probobly gonna be realy low on the fotd damage output though.

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
jumbo_SHRIMP said:
try using charge, conviction, and a little foh....make the build more interesting...

phelix

everyone complains when i use charge in the pubby duels lol...

they say: "zeal you idiot!! can't you read-'pally zeal duel'....omfg you noob"

inkanddagger said:
vee tee shmee tee. anyone wanna donate some junk so I can get a judi up on west? hmmm? hmmm?
Do not engage in blasphemy against the v/t. I shall smite you to little bits, in my Lords mercy.

I can give you some junk for your pathetically immoral judi, only because it is my Lords desire that you be smoten by my Godly Yellow Shield of Death.

Halbreed7250

Diabloii.Net Member
PoopyPants said:
Do not engage in blasphemy against the v/t. I shall smite you to little bits, in my Lords mercy.

I can give you some junk for your pathetically immoral judi, only because it is my Lords desire that you be smoten by my Godly Yellow Shield of Death.

AMEN MY BROTHER!!