Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PVP Zeallot

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by airforcepower, Apr 6, 2004.

1. airforcepower

airforcepower IncGamers Member

PVP Zeallot

Im making a zealot.
    my gear is
    deleirum
    160 60 ias armor
    famine (awesome pally axe)
    bk rings
    string of ears
    gore riders
    zak sheild
    grim ammy +2 pally skills and alot more
    i use about 15 290s and a anni
    my question is how high should i put my strength, dexterity, vitality and energy? also what other skills should i max..besides fanatism and holy sheild..

thanks for any help

2. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Did you read the guild yet? zealots are alot like most melee builds.

str enuff for items
    dex enuff for items
    vit every thing else
    enr dumb as dog poop

I think your real question sould be what items sould I use.

3. airforcepower

airforcepower IncGamers Member

yeah well what about, attack rating, zealots that use high dex and have awesome attack rating usually own, because they get alot more hits in... and what do you think about my gear?

4. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Dex does not help that as much as you think it does. I for one use fine small charms to do that and a raven frost ring for cannotbefrozen and ar. That and I play a smealot/ranger. As in ok the person I am fighting has a high def fine I will smite them to death. So all in all I do not need like 20k ar. Also I like having 2k life.

There is alot of ways to get alot of hits in. But if you can learn how to keep from being hit and still beable to attack. Well then you are a god.

Your gear is ok I did see that you have a very low amount of deadly strike and I have spotted that you do not have cannotbefrozen with the stuff you use. That mod by its self can make or break a good zealot. To fix that I think you sould get highlords wrath ammy and a ravoenfrost. Highlords has been for the longest time been the only ammy to use if you are a zealot. There is ways around that but. That is if you are planning on using a ethy uped headstriker. If this was 1.09 I would have said cham your sheild. Because back then ar was a joke. But right now it is not true, so for your second ring get a perfect or as close to perfect ravenfrost.

5. Stoutwood

Stoutwood IncGamers Member

I would strongly suggest getting 50% damage reduce. How you do this is up to you. Go shaft/coa/verd or storm/verd or whatever, but you need it badly for dueling.