Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP ww sin damage vs life Question.

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by sunami, Feb 27, 2004.

1. sunami

sunami Banned

PvP ww sin damage vs life Question.

I pretty much followed Voide's guide with minor deviations. Got str to 177 ( base) for heavy enigma, dex at 140, doing 3.7 ww dam with maxed venom on. She is kicking a** on NL east. Got top gear on, crown of ages with ber and 40/15 ias jewel, highlords, enigma, tgods, steelrends, goreriders, runemaster ring, frostraven, chaos and fury. charms are 33 max dam/ ar/ life schms, anni,and 2 shadow charms. I had an idea how to rebuild her doing even more dam. Question is what is the least amount of life (got cta on switch) you think one can get away with in pvp.. Right now I got 2.5 k life with bo on and she is doing fine.. My idea is to pump str as high as possible and also max DF. Doing 4 k dam with DF with myrmidon (sp?) greaves on and over 4k ww dam could be quite devastating. My thought was to get my life to like 1.5k with bo and rest into str. Df-ing to necros, who quite often dont have max block, with that dam could be interesting. What do you think?

2. sunami

sunami Banned

Lunatic, Voide anyone?

3. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

My WW sin had over 2k life without BO or anything already. :p With a CTA it would be over 3k easy. And that sin was only like lvl 82 or 81 or so.

4. synkroniz

synkroniz IncGamers Member

is it better to have 39x3/20/20 sc plus anni for wwsin or 10x shadow gc with life and 9x3/20/20 plus anni ?

btw does blade fury trigger life tap ?

5. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

I don't do 3/20/dupe charms.

6. TeKmInIbI

TeKmInIbI IncGamers Member

bladeoffury doesnt cast lifetap ..

TeKmInIbI

7. synkroniz

i know it doesnt cast but does it trigger ?
    say if i have draculs glove on does blade furry trigger the life tap on the glove like zealots ?

and btw i asked if it is better to use 3/20/20 scs or shadow gcs not if you use it or not.

can anyone help plz.

thx

8. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

try it out yourself then. I never had a 3/20/dupe charm , and I never will be. And even if I could get them to try it out , I wouldn't.

Also , if this question was a serious one , you have no idea what makes a WW sin work.

9. synkroniz

laffs. yes your right I have no idea about making wwsin thats why im here asking for answers. if you want to be an *** about it then dont bother replying to my questions. kkthx

10. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

If you actually looked in the sin forum itself you would see a sticky that's named
    C-C WW PvP Shadow Assassin Guide (Rev. 1)

And I'm not being an *** , you're the one who's started with those ****** dupe charms , and you're the one who prolly can't read , otherwise you would have seen that there's a guide made for questions like this.

11. synkroniz

haha so what if i started asking about the duped charms ? if you dont want to use it thats your problem not my. Im asking for people that have tried it or use it. If u dont use it, thats great, good for you. I have read through the guide. Care to show me which section shows that if 3/20/20 scs is better or shadow gcs ? If you have no idea about which to use i suggest you hush up and leave it to people that have tried or use it. kkthx

12. SMG

SMG IncGamers Member

Dont mind lunatic, he is always like this...

13. sunami

sunami Banned

I have tried both, 33 (all I have) small dam/ar/life charms add almost 1k to my dam, and ovet 1 k life with bo. I dont have shadow charms with life. Using more shadow charms allows you to use less points in fade, block and venom (although venom shoud be maxed) and using them somewhere else. Its a trade off, I use 4 shadow charms, anni, and rest Lunatic's favored charms. :)

14. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

SD charms enables more variaty in your build. life/ar/dmg charms adds...well you know.

It depends on what your after really....

15. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Here comes a big spoiler. Which can be found in the guide. The dmg that WW sins do comes mostly from 2 sources. Venom and open wounds. Take a guess what boosts venom dmg. Oh yes , SD skillers. That just shows how good you read the guide.

like what? The fact that I'm against dupe charms makes me a bad *** or what?

16. Svale

Svale IncGamers Member

:clap:

Now if you think about it. It isn´t that hard, guess the thinking part can be for some people of cause :scratch:

Shadow charms boost both your physical dam (claw mastery) and you venom dam (even more importent) and your ar (claw mastery). Granted if you go with Shadow (+ life) charms you will loose 15-60 life for each gc (45 is max on gc). But on the other hand you will not have to use any duped crap and you will even get a bonus to your claw block/fade/bos/shadow master/mb (if you use it) on top of the things i mentioned earlier.

Btw good posts Lunatic keep up the good work :D

17. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

i think the real question you should be asking is
    AR vs Life question

assasins with only 6-7 k AR cant beat pallys or barbs period the end... unless they are newbs.

thnx
    stef

18. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

ladder owns fool.

3/20's are sooo 1.09

get with the times.