Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP WW Barb skills -- need advice

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Diab, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

PvP WW Barb skills -- need advice

I'm in the process of building a PvP WW melee barb, to duel against any other melee characters. The problem is, I can't max all the skills that I would want to max. I have BO and Shout maxed so far, a point in each of increased speed, iron skin, and natural resistances, and a point in each prereq. skill.

The skills that I'm looking at are Iron Skin, Axe Mastery, and Whirlwind. I can only possibly max two out of those three. Right now, I'm leaning towards Iron Skin and Axe Mastery. The mastery will give both more damage and more AR than WW will, and I'm thinking that the extra defense from Iron Skin will be more important than the puny ED/AR that WW gives.

Will this be fine? Or should I maybe go for something like 10 in Iron Skin and 10 in WW?

2. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

20 ww
    20 axe mastery
    rest iron skin

You will have at least a few points in iron skin at higher levels.

Having huge defense is useless as it can easily be bypassed with decent AR, whereas if you got low damage and your defense is high, you do low damage and you're easy to hit, thus you die.

3. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

20 bo, xx in shout, 1 bc. never forget that!

4. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

Max Whirlwind and Mastery, as those are going to give you your damage. Put the leftovers in ironskin later, as it's not as important as the other two.

-Hal