PvP WW armor

PvP WW armor

Assuming I don't want to use Enigma, is Leviathan a good alternative to Chains if I don't need the resist, and going 2 hander? Verdungo + Leviathan will net me 40 dr in a perfect set-up, good def and the nice str too.

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
Just wondering why you don't want to use enigma if you don't lack the resists? There really isn't an armor as good although I suppose a barb valor would be decent.

Fire_Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Look for a high def eth armor of your choice. Zod it if it does not have repairs durability mod. If you go 2 hander I would suggest an eth upgraded Shaft with zod, those things have GREAT defense, 30% dr (NICE!!!) and high def against missiles (for those pesky zons) and +60 life bonus! I have a 24% levi, but to be honest it's not all that impressive... shaft has better %DR and the str bonus never seemed to have a huge impact... just my opinion though...

theBlackKnight

Diabloii.Net Member
If you just dont want to be hit and have a defensive build, then go for ethereal steel carapace, has self repair, faster hit recov, and good def

Ifrit18

Banned
I upgraded my shaftstop to boneweave it has 1522 defense :). I got a lucky roll and if I upgrade my gore riders, I can almost have 20k defense.

Good options are:

1.)Enigma
2.) etheral ark valor socketed with zod
3.) Etheral steel carapace
4.) Upgraded shaftstop only requires 158 str

Lev gives nice defense but I have to say upgraded shaft can beat it.

Skitril

Diabloii.Net Member
Not IMHO, Levi > Shaft. Shaft has less defence when upgraded, PDR isn't too much of a difference if your Levi has 20%+. Str bonus beats out the 60 life too. And it's green. GREEN !!!1

How about for a thrower?
I've kind of narrowed it down to a -15req resist jewel Leviathan, but the strength is like 50 above anything else I use, which is a lot, trying to think of other options.
Thanks for the help guys.

l2aider1

Diabloii.Net Member
I hate you .......... lol I've been searching for months for perfect steel carapace to no avail ><. Ah well I'll make do with my eth glitched +2 all valor ^ ^.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire_Dragon said:
Look for a high def eth armor of your choice. Zod it if it does not have repairs durability mod. If you go 2 hander I would suggest an eth upgraded Shaft with zod, those things have GREAT defense, 30% dr (NICE!!!) and high def against missiles (for those pesky zons) and +60 life bonus! I have a 24% levi, but to be honest it's not all that impressive... shaft has better %DR and the str bonus never seemed to have a huge impact... just my opinion though...
Once again, do NOT upgrade any ethereal armor types. An upgraded ethereal shaft will lose its ethereal defense bonus so essentially it will be a regular upgaded shaftstop but still be ethereal! which means no repairing.