PvP wolf: enigma or fort?

Mr Pato

Diabloii.Net Member
PvP wolf: enigma or fort?

Yeah, I'm new to wolf PvP, so I'd just like to know which one you prefer. Or if I should be able to wear both, depending on the situation.

Also if there are any significant changes from the Stoutewolf guide that you would suggest.

If any experienced wolves would like to duel that would also be great. I have a few PvP chars and I could probably learn a lot from first-hand experience. Just leave your acct here or PM it to me.

Thank you.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Have both around. The str investment is worth it. If you're on USWest ladder hit me up at gortherence3 for a wolf duel.

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
I made a vita wolf, no points in strength whatsoever, and naturally I needed enigma for that. If there was a way to reassign the stat points, I'd invest 100 in strength, and go for fortitude... Enigma is great sometimes, but overall, I'd prefer fortitude.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Enigma can be a pain sometimes because it lack the resistance from fort but fort lack the frw% grrrrrrrr..... but yah just make sure you dont build yourself around enigmas str imho since it makes you lacking in the variety department for weapons and gear.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Word. I don't know if you use Rabies or not, but Bramble is another armor choice, just like Fort. I have a Fort, Bramble, and Enigma in my stash for dueling.