Pvp Training Partner

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Pvp Training Partner

Ok, I'm looking to develop my PvP abilities, and Pubbies just don't help anymore... There's just, very rarely, any environment suitable to experiment new techniques or develop known ones...

So, what I need is someone wich a bunch of chars (at least 3 chars "ready to go") On USEast Ladder to duel me constantly, for practicing, and maybe exchange techniques and general help with skills.


USEast, Ladder, currently training my Bone Necro skills, have almost evey build in the game, even thought my only "really good" duellers are my BvA and bone necro, the others are fairly competent.


If this isn't the right place, sorry, and please redirect me to the correct place.

Drop a note or /w *G.O.C.

Thanks for your time.
 

PerfectEnigma

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with you the pubby duel games are not a good place to experiment to improve skills, too much BM. I too use a Bone Necro for PvP and would like to duel you for practice.

*damanpuss
 

CoRRuPt-OnE

Diabloii.Net Member
I think we should get something going like a channel or list of people who duel for the experience and not just nking people in pubbies. Would make things a lot better for the PvP community I think.
 

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
CoRRuPt-OnE said:
I think we should get something going like a channel or list of people who duel for the experience and not just nking people in pubbies. Would make things a lot better for the PvP community I think.

Yeah, we could have something like, the "dueler's registry" or whatever, but seperated, per realm... It would make it easier, no?
 

smackme

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
Yeah, we could have something like, the "dueler's registry" or whatever, but seperated, per realm... It would make it easier, no?
Yup.

I'd really like to practice with some sorcs/bnecs and pallys with my bvc on EuScL.
 

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
smackme said:
Yup.

I'd really like to practice with some sorcs/bnecs and pallys with my bvc on EuScL.
´
Is there a way to "forward this upward", to the admin, or a place to put the request, like arequest forum of some sort?
 

Dirty Scorpion

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
Yeah, we could have something like, the "dueler's registry" or whatever, but seperated, per realm... It would make it easier, no?
plzmoderators do something :) would be a lot better when every realm duelers are seperated
 

Tim B

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
Ok, I'm looking to develop my PvP abilities, and Pubbies just don't help anymore... There's just, very rarely, any environment suitable to experiment new techniques or develop known ones...

So, what I need is someone wich a bunch of chars (at least 3 chars "ready to go") On USEast Ladder to duel me constantly, for practicing, and maybe exchange techniques and general help with skills.


USEast, Ladder, currently training my Bone Necro skills, have almost evey build in the game, even thought my only "really good" duellers are my BvA and bone necro, the others are fairly competent.


If this isn't the right place, sorry, and please redirect me to the correct place.

Drop a note or /w *G.O.C.

Thanks for your time.
yeah i'm in a similar situation on europe realm
 

Shaven Monkee

Diabloii.Net Member
CoRRuPt-OnE said:
I think we should get something going like a channel or list of people who duel for the experience and not just nking people in pubbies. Would make things a lot better for the PvP community I think.

Indeeeeeed!!
 
Top