Pvp Thrower Dex vs Vit question

Neo_Cronos

Diabloii.Net Member
Pvp Thrower Dex vs Vit question

I would search the forums, but i can't obviously, so I was wondering what is the ideal amount of Dex and Vit. Is their a minimum amount of one and I should pump the other, I'm just unsure.

2ndly are lacerators a good choice till i can find some better rares, because it seems like range might be an issue.

Thanks in advance

Neo_Cronos

Diabloii.Net Member
can anyone help me out even with a rough guideline

Also a follow up, could some let me know if a throw barb if a good all class dueler or just good for BvB, just curious.

PuSs Says Go Time

Diabloii.Net Member
not sure what you had decided yet, but lacerator's actually aren't that bad, my TB is using gimmers right now, and it's alright, but on switch i got a lacerator for the amp\o/w\. and might just be me but it seems i hit better with the lace than gimmers, gimmers i'm doing 6k dmg with at lvl 75 whatever you pick will work. i decided to go vita with him and he has 4500 life right now with 329 vitality, my dex is a bit low though, only 150 and 200 str i think. but goodluck and lemme know how it goes

I R teh chumpion

Neo_Cronos

Diabloii.Net Member
PuSs Says Go Time said:
not sure what you had decided yet, but lacerator's actually aren't that bad, my TB is using gimmers right now, and it's alright, but on switch i got a lacerator for the amp\o/w\. and might just be me but it seems i hit better with the lace than gimmers, gimmers i'm doing 6k dmg with at lvl 75 whatever you pick will work. i decided to go vita with him and he has 4500 life right now with 329 vitality, my dex is a bit low though, only 150 and 200 str i think. but goodluck and lemme know how it goes

I R teh chumpion
Just Curious, Are you PvP or PvM. I ask cause those stat numbers seem different from what I've heard from other throw deulers.

If you are PvP, is that barb working out well for you?

Let me know