PvP Singer questions

PheonixLeader

Diabloii.Net Member
PvP Singer questions

Hi,

I want to try that build for the first time so...

1) Gear choice : Tips plz

- 2/20/etc. Circlet
- Mara
- 2xhoto
- Nigma
- 2xfcr rings with mana/resist/life
- Arach
- Magefist
- E-treks

2) Circlet over arreat?
3) What should i use on switch? (i tough about 2xdoom for the aura and the OW : Leap or tele close to freeze, then tele/ww on them for OW then cry attack?). Tips plz
4) Will I have a mana problem with that build? Shoud i use 1xwiz/hoto instead of 2xhoto?
5) Any other tips will be nice.

Thx

Swable

Diabloii.Net Member
i am making one of those myself and i found wolfhowl would be the helm to go with, seeing that i gives you more to war crys than any other helm. other than that i use pretty much what u said. its definately fun to use, and people dont really ex[ect it, but its hard to duel with. but when you find out how to its a blast..the tele on nigma is also a big help. but lt me know how urs turns out...

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
4) Will I have a mana problem with that build? Shoud i use 1xwiz/hoto instead of 2xhoto?
Two wizardspikes, or a wizardspike and a SS if you're fighting another singer or a wind druid.

Put perfect sapphires in whatever you can.

Put the two hotos on your switch to BO with.

seeing that i gives you more to war crys than any other helm.
This isn't true.

Two helmets that are essential are a perfect sapphired Arreat's Face, and the circlet you mentioned with two perfect sapphires in it.

Good luck.

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
Btw the set up you suggest as an overkill fast cast rate.

barbs have the same fcr bp then sorc.

So unless ya plan to get 200% fcr you don't need to have more 105%, wich is the breakpoint before that.

Using 2 hoto and arach with 1 cast ring would be plenty.

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
nickedoff said:
You won't have enough mana to kill anything and your res will be biting hard.

Well I was just trying to let the op knows that he didnt need as much fcr items he planed to use.

I should have said that 2 hoto isn't the best choice, cause of course mana is very important in singer.

My warcry barb use hoto and spirit shield arach and a fcr ring and get around 1300 mana with b/o , I do believe this is plenty. of course to each their owns.

sirwhere

Diabloii.Net Member
Dual wizzpike is sexier. No resists problems, adds lotsa mana and the daggers looks like microphones :))))

You can even use enigma and STILL reach the 200% breakpoint. You just need an l33t 20% fast cast amulet :rolleyes:

TheGoat

Banned
Ok OK your gettin useless advice, dont use useless arreats, a singer is a anti-sorc barb! wizzies(fcr) kiras for stack res, trust me, nothing can get thru that!

The Goat
US West NL

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok OK your gettin useless advice, dont use useless arreats, a singer is a anti-sorc barb! wizzies(fcr) kiras for stack res, trust me, nothing can get thru that!
Lmfao. I've done at least six singers. Useless advice my ***.