Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP Rule Question

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Hythopian Shade, Apr 2, 2004.

1. Hythopian Shade

Hythopian Shade IncGamers Member

PvP Rule Question

I was pondering the idea of maing my first official PvP character since starting D2 way back.

Anyway, I understand the part of "no character other then the sorceress being able to teleport", but what about a character just wearing the Enigma armor for its other bonuses? I'm not saying that I have one, but if I ever did, it would basically solve that characters strength allotment.

Thanks in advance.

2. Pucho

Pucho Banned

I think that is ok to wear an enigma for the other bonuses, as long as you dont use the TP

3. Select

Select IncGamers Member

Ill post a new thread later. we have cut out some rules to make them more friendly to the SP crowd...if you want to use tele on enigma just ask in game...most likely they wont care, but always ask to keep things friendly.

4. farting bob

farting bob Banned

well, as long as both peopel agree that its no holds barred then i guess you coudl use it. but generally you dont.

5. Select

Select IncGamers Member

the rules we put up is just so if you do make a PvP char, you dont base it around a BM build or gear setup, that way if the people in the game your in wont let you duel with tele, bone prison, ect. . . then it wont cripple your character.

6. Hythopian Shade

Hythopian Shade IncGamers Member

I guess thats why bone prison and decrepify are banned. If I made a necro, I wouldn't use Marrowwalks either, mainly because they're bugged and I would feel they would provide an unfair disadvantage over opponents.

I was thinking about making a pvp barb, but I'm still a bit undecided. I have to see what charms and pvp gear I have first.