Pvp/Pvm Matriarchal GA Zon?

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
Pvp/Pvm Matriarchal GA Zon?

could someone help me and tell me if there is a build anywhere for a pvp/pvm (both) bowzon that uses a faith matriarchal bow... i made one a while back, only doing about 2-3k... but i remember i shot very...very fast. basically, with my gear... i switched out my fort for a 160-60 armor from a friend and it didnt change my ias. -.- I mainly used multi/guided... is there a guide that doesnt rely on strafe as a main attack... IMO- it sucks, unless you are shooting one guy. even then, id rather use guided arrows cuz mine were very very fast and did about 1k more dmg... any help?

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
. i switched out my fort for a 160-60 armor from a friend and it didnt change my ias.

Thats because matri bow with fana aura from faith does hit its last attack speed pretty easily.

With fana level 15 ya get a normal attack of 9fps and a 8/3 strafe.

For normal attack(multy and ga also) 15%ias is required to get 8fps and 44%ias is needed for 7fps(fastest possible attack with a bow). For the strafing you would only need 10% more ias then base to go to the 8/2 strafe.

Indeed strafe isn't always the best killing skill. But against 1 target I prefer strafing over 10 arrows a second then about 3,1 a seconf usin ga. Thats all a matter of preference.

You don't need a guide, if you want to use a matri faith bow and ga/multy just remember the ias I told you earlier and work your gear around it.

my 2 cents

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
yea, here is her old gear-

Helm- ias/ar jewel'd Circlet (+2zon,dual leech, allres)
Ammy- Cat's Eye
Armor- Fort
Weapon- 14fanat 'Faith' Matriarchal Bow
Belt- Nosferatu's Coil
Rings- Ravenfrost and a Dual leech/ar/mana/res ring
Gloves- 20ias/knockback/dex/res
Boots- Gores

with what you said I think I went overboard on the IAS scale o_O but oh well. even when I was fighting a single monster, i preferred GA because I dont need AR to hit ^.^ and it looks prettier with big white arrows. (I realized that the AR comment was toast because zons have tons, but either way... I felt better using GA's against bosses than strafing them.

CoRRuPt-OnE

Diabloii.Net Member
AR is still important because you still use multi.

I would switch out the circlet you have for a dream. Your ias is already covered, you dont really need any res, leech is not useful at all in pvp, and skills dont do anything for your ga and adds more mana to your multi.

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
this is a pvp/pvm zon, i do both... ive never made a char that focuses on one. (till now, im making a bvc finally... his name is Wheel >_<)

CoRRuPt-OnE

Diabloii.Net Member
no build is going to be great when you want to combine pvp/pvm. You need certain things when going between the both of them.

You could do it but you want be as good as a pure pvm or pure pvp build, thats all im saying.