Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP psn mancer

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by wang259, Jan 29, 2004.

1. wang259

wang259 IncGamers Member

PvP psn mancer

viable? wouldn it be easily negated?

2. Bonerr

Bonerr Banned

Ive seen a couple deadly psn necros. Its great for killing since if you spam it you would most likely creat lots of lag therefore the other player cant do anything =P the only hard part is gettting close. Some necros ive seen, the tele right next to you and start psn novaing like crazy =P

3. gouda96

gouda96 IncGamers Member

I have seen guys doing 9k dmg with fairly decent stuff. With lower restists this does quite a bit of dmg.

You can cast lr from off the screen and then teleport in(assuming you have enigma or a teleport charge item) and hit them once with pn, and tele out, then wait a few seconds for their life to drop to 1, the teleport back in for the kill, or use something like lvl 1 teeth for the last 1 point of dmg.

Since it has a pretty large radius, it is very tough to dodge if the poison mancer is using enigma.

I unfortunately have not made one of these yet, but this build is second on my list, so I should be able to report back with first hand experience in a week or so.

4. Buliarios

Buliarios IncGamers Member

I was dueling 2 psn mancers the other day with my bonemancer, all I could say is there poison is a scary thing specially with LR, but thats if you let em hit you lol :p .

I just stayed out of there radius and cast decriptify slowed them down majorly and cast Bone Spear to da $h!te house ended up owning them, they to had enigma and I didn't.

But all I can say is yes psn mancers are extremely viable PvP, but need alot of stratergy to use then a bonemancer thus making them harder to use in PvP.

Hey I might even make a psn mancer see what I can do with it.

Lol my bonemancer is only lvl 70 and nearly got all syenergies maxed out including teeth (I use marrow's :D)

5. gouda96

gouda96 IncGamers Member

I would imagine you would use similar strat as a hammerdin with enigma. Teleport, fire once, teleport, fire once, teleport, and eventually you will get them, and they will probably die. The only real difference is that you have to cast a curse first, and you have a much easier time hitting them, but you don't have a 1 hit kill, but a 2 hit kill.

6. Slayer193

Slayer193 IncGamers Member

I've got a dagger/nova mancer. So far hes done ok with Nova(gotta give it time to drain, but the Daggers not coming out too pretty. I do tons of damage but thats IF I can hit them and really the only people I can hit are casters. Maybe its because im lvl 66 but you'd think id be able to hit better...

7. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

Can you give me an idea of a build for a PvP poison Necro?

HoS

8. gouda96

gouda96 IncGamers Member

I haven't realy put too much tought into it. I was gonna max pd/pe/pn, get lower resists, and clay golem, but I don't know what to do with the rest of the points. Maybe get bone armor or wall?

Also, if you wanna use poison dagger you should get a bow with exploding arrows. It hits everytime, and you don't have to get close.