Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP Poison Necro Guide needed.

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ZackulDiablo, Nov 9, 2006.

1. ZackulDiablo

ZackulDiablo IncGamers Member

PvP Poison Necro Guide needed.

hi, can someone post me to an *updated* PvP poison necro guide? Ive checked the guides but they're outdated. Also, ive never played or dueled agaisnt a poison necro, how good exactly are they? I heard that they can cast LR, Pnova, then tele away for a couple seconds and the opponent hp is reduced to 1, then finish off with fire golem. Sounds too good to be true? Let's say i can afford top end gear.

2. soul killer

soul killer Banned

Well sure they are good if they can get that close to an opponent and spam Nova.
    If the oppoenet stacks PR and psn dmg reduction though, then your toast.

3. trublu aog

trublu aog IncGamers Member

i have a few pvp necros, from the over used bone prison spirit method to a lvl 30 bone armor/iron maiden build (funny as hell to watch those lld melee chars kill themselves and only cost me a recast of bone armor) anyways, for pure poison id just max the poison skills, lower resist, few back up curses, fire golem for finishing, and bone armor (BA + DR = super absorb) as for gear i use the following, (excuse me if i forget any area) a crafted pnb ammy, poison facet socketed shako, bramble armor (nigma if u prefer, i dont have a problem myself) marrow walks, bk and str dex res ring, poison faceted homonculous/4x poison faceted shield stashed, trang gloves, arachnids, and in inventory i have 8 pnb gcs with frw, fhr, life (watever mod suits u) of course a torch, anni, and as many 5res scs with frw fhr life as u can fit anything im forgeting? i know that no tele seems like a problem but its worked for me for a long time, and the thorns aura from bramble, sometimes, finishes off melee characters that name lock and are taking poison damage.