Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP poison javazon - need a lot of help

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by tsangd, Sep 29, 2006.

1. tsangd

tsangd IncGamers Member

PvP poison javazon - need a lot of help

so..i already have a bvb, auradin, and hybridsin as pvp chars and i was looking for something more atypical. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried this build and if its a viable Pvp build. I hadn't had much experience with zons so I'm very unfamiliar with this class. I did read the stickied poison ama guides, but I still have a few questions to ask so please bear with me.

1. I know I should max the 2 poison skills, but beyond that where and how should i invest my points? Is the better 1hp finisher GA or Lightning bolt?

2. Should i wear bramble for extra poison dmg or enigma for mobility or coh for resists? i'd also like other equipment suggestions as im not too sure on what to wear except for SS for max block and trangs gloves.

3. does the death web switch work for a poison zon like it does a venom kickersin or a rabies wolf? and if it does, is it recommended?

4. maybe im blind b/c i cant find it, but what are the IAS breakpoints for throwing the javelins?

thanks in advance

2. Wuben

Wuben IncGamers Member

3. tsangd

tsangd IncGamers Member

I reread the guide like the suggestions, but still don't know the answers to questions 3 and 4.