PVP noob plz help

midevillw

Diabloii.Net Member
PVP noob plz help

i have been reading the pvp builds hear and the mage slayer sounds lots of fun but since it is a version 1.10 build is their ne way that i can do as ananswer to a charging pally? i am using a warrior-monk at the moment thanx 4 ne help

nickedoff

Diabloii.Net Member
i have been reading the pvp builds hear and the mage slayer sounds lots of fun but since it is a version 1.10 build is their ne way that i can do as ananswer to a charging pally? i am using a warrior-monk at the moment thanx 4 ne help
Hrm, I haven't read the mage-slayer guide, but what I'd do against a charging paladin is Mindblast him until you get a namelock, and then lay two Wake of Fire traps and then mindblast him a few more times. When it looks like he's stuck, Dragon Flight to him and Talon until the traps die (hopefully you'll either kill him before they do or have enough time to recast them). Make sure your venom is still on, because otherwise you'll just get laughed at :p

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
Hrm, I haven't read the mage-slayer guide, but what I'd do against a charging paladin is Mindblast him until you get a namelock, and then lay two Wake of Fire traps and then mindblast him a few more times. When it looks like he's stuck, Dragon Flight to him and Talon until the traps die (hopefully you'll either kill him before they do or have enough time to recast them). Make sure your venom is still on, because otherwise you'll just get laughed at :p
i have found physic hammer very useful, but yes the above covers it, stun locking... also if u can use some low LS for a better mix of locking and confusion as the pala tries 2 dodge them

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
i have found physic hammer very useful, but yes the above covers it, stun locking... also if u can use some low LS for a better mix of locking and confusion as the pala tries 2 dodge them
i just re read my above post and felt stupid, dont w8 until the traps run out.. chargers a hit and run duel,
stun lock, 1 hit sequence only hope that ow and vmon do their jobs,
move away,
stun lock
1 kick sequence
etc
and then hope he doesnt nk u for it :rolleyes: