Pvp movies!

SoAmazing

Diabloii.Net Member
Pvp movies!

Hi! I am in a huge need of inspiration when it comes to pvp movies. I would love to see some pvp to get me motivated and see other people pvp :) And with such a popular game there should be plenty of pvp videos. (I guess) I have already seen some of the smash videos, but I am looking for something else :p

thx

Or you can go to Youtube directly and type in d2 pvp or something, you'll probably get a lot of pvp vids (not just mcm's ones)

HappyAssassin

Diabloii.Net Member
You can really tell he's on one though, the cursor barely moves outside of 4 screens from the char. Nice vid.

Moritz

Diabloii.Net Member
a pad thats being used on laptops mainly instead of a mouse. you move your finger on it and the cursor will follow the movements of your finger.

usually this is very bad for gaming @ pc because you are pretty slow with it and its hard to control.

SoAmazing

Diabloii.Net Member
Moritz said:
a pad thats being used on laptops mainly instead of a mouse. you move your finger on it and the cursor will follow the movements of your finger.

usually this is very bad for gaming @ pc because you are pretty slow with it and its hard to control.
Now I know, omg. It's almost impossible to game with that, sick that he can even get a single kill with that:thumbsup:

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Holy gawd. That's some crazy touchpad action. I can't even aim it right on My Computer on first try on friend's laptop -.-.

Now the next step for you is the trackball. lol.

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
mainaman said:
well im really curios how he is going to win against block necro or duid with zerk. i cant believe Laff told me, that one never ww necros only zerk them...
Jayc's druid (ZePekeno in the vid) isn't max block. He doesn't zerk mb druids anymore, in one of my druid videos back when he still had Durex instead of Alt he tried zerking my druid and got knocked out :|.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Camden said:
Jayc's druid (ZePekeno in the vid) isn't max block. He doesn't zerk mb druids anymore, in one of my druid videos back when he still had Durex instead of Alt he tried zerking my druid and got knocked out :|.
exactly , still when he posted that vid on jsp ppl started arguing that zerk is the way to go against necros , but truth is ppl make vita necros alot. any good necro will go max block and then zerk is just useless.

jokermwx

Diabloii.Net Member
I see a lot of the unsummon button in both vids. Why is this used:scratch: ? Been away for a while.