Pvp-Liberator WITH cta.

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
Pvp-Liberator WITH cta.

How the hell am I gonna balance this =/. So far ive got 400% eth botd zerker (should I get a eth Death cleaver or is it not much of a difference) Enigma light plate Um'd Hoz, Soul shanks, Armageddon Slippers, Trangs gloves, Arachnids.
Wondering which bp I should go for and does Alien Fugitive still play/post?

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
How the hell am I gonna balance this =/. So far ive got 400% eth botd zerker (should I get a eth Death cleaver or is it not much of a difference) Enigma light plate Um'd Hoz, Soul shanks, Armageddon Slippers, Trangs gloves, Arachnids.
Wondering which bp I should go for and does Alien Fugitive still play/post?
if i had the items u have i would go with this setup:
Helm: Shako 'ber'
Armor: Enigma Lp
Boots: Waterwalk's
Belt: Verdungo's
Glove's: Bloodfist's
Amulet: Highlord's (or some crafted with +2 palla skill str life dex etc etc)
Ring1: Ravenfrost almost perf
Ring2: Bul katho's if u want to be strong meele Soj if u want to be more hammer's
Charge Weapon: EBotd
Charge Shield: HoZ 'Ber'
Caster Weapon: Hoto (i prefer hoto since it has +3 skills but wizzy need's less fcr)
Caster Shield: HoZ 'Um'

thats setup will get you pretty far i think :).

+ you need to prebuff cta wich means u have to take off something (botd preferebly) and then go out bo put cta back and put on botd again. my libby does that, i have no problem with it :).
++ death cleaver isnt really that good since botd has a little mod called +30 all stats wich dc dont have

Davie.

Diabloii.Net Member
uh...I dont like the idea of having my Bo run out in the middle of a duel and having to go back to town.

rare

Diabloii.Net Member
Davie. said:
uh...I dont like the idea of having my Bo run out in the middle of a duel and having to go back to town.
that's why you don't use it =(. plus the cta will be a waste of space on your stash. brian's lib had like 2800 life, and that was plenty. no bo of course.

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
rare said:
that's why you don't use it =(. plus the cta will be a waste of space on your stash. brian's lib had like 2800 life, and that was plenty. no bo of course.

yea i just used my cta when i was up for some though battles, (ww barb's) and i needed alot of life, the rest of the time i had no bo.
u would waste ur switch with a cta in it davie. :p