Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PVP leagues?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by ModernLifeIsWar, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ModernLifeIsWar

ModernLifeIsWar IncGamers Member

PVP leagues?

Hey - just started up after a while, played for a few months in '07 for fun just some mess around characters but only played for a couple of months and before that i did a lot of PVP in the 1.09 days in europe servers.

Was just wondering if there are still any good PVP leagues or anything? There used to be a good community but I'm kinda out of touch but I'm back playing with a new character!

Had a look at the Dueler registry which looks fun but not like a league or tvt or anything!

Any comments/advise much appreshed!

Oh - and are pvp bone necs any good still? What are the hottest classes pubby and GM?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  2. saellison

saellison IncGamers Member

Re: PVP leagues?

I can't answer your question about leagues really. The only league sounding thing I have heard of is d2pk. Someone else will have to help you on this one. There are a number of good pub pvp builds. Hammerdins, smiters, wind druids, bone necros, BvC's, Hybrid sins, and blizzard sorcies (not in any specific order) are the builds that lay at the top of the list. While absorb can cause problems for most any elemental based damage dealer, due to cold mastery blizzard sorcs tend to do great in pubs since it takes tons of stacked resist to counter cold mastery and not alot of pub duelers have the equipment available. FoH sort of falls under the same category except its much easier to stack for conviction. I currently have a max block bone necro and he is great for pubs. If you are considering making a pvp necro you definently should. They are stong duelers and lots of fun in 1.11.