Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP Kicker Questions

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by tuxor, May 11, 2008.

1. tuxor

tuxor IncGamers Member

PvP Kicker Questions

Hai guise! Alright, so I'm planning on making a PvP kicker and I had a few questions. My first question is Up'd Gores or Shadows? I'm using an Um'd fleshripper, so the gores would, with my blood belt, push me to 94% ow. Is it worth it, or should I just stick with the Shadows? Also, I'm currently using two FCR rings, and a 2/10fcr asn ammy, along with a 2/20 circ to hit the 65fcr bp. Should I ditch my belt and throw arach's on, freeing up a ring/ammy spot, or am I good where I am now?

Also, for a little skill question, is it still generally advisable to keep Dtalon at 4kicks instead of 5?

Thanks guys.

2. knuckle

knuckle IncGamers Member

Re: PvP Kicker Questions

Up'd Gores or shadow is a matter of preference. I used shadows for 2 more levels of venoms/mb/sm etc since i also use um'd fleshripper which has no problem causing open wounds @ 75% chance.

And yes, I believe you should losing the fcr ring/ammy for better ones and use arachs. Trangs/Arach/Circlet/FCR ring/Then throw on raven/nice +2 Sin ammy. Unless that is, you have great fcr rings/ammy and an amazing blood belt that are better than the rings/ammy you would use and you cham your circlet or SS for cnbf.

3 or 4 Kicks well. Shorter kick sequence allows you stun them more effectively and decreases misfires.