Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pvp Javazon Build Up Plz

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Miko1121, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Miko1121

Miko1121 IncGamers Member

Pvp Javazon Build Up Plz

hi i need to know how to make the best pvp javazon. i dont know what to put for skill points and what items are best if i wanna do sum heavey damage.
    i wanna know if lighting fury is good for pvp. and if not what is??? plz respond i am in need of help

2. Ansi

Ansi IncGamers Member

Thats a good question, me too.

3. this_barb

this_barb IncGamers Member

the actual lightning damage wont amount to much but theres a couple reasons for why light fury is pretty good for pvp

if kept at a low lvl, the mana cost is decently low that you can throw it regularily

it travels faster than a normal javelin (probably the speed of a fireball or bone spear)

and it is itd, meaning it doesn't check opponent defense (but dont forget about things like block %, claw block, and dodge skills on the amazon)

that said, it is a very effective way to transfer your throw jav damage onto an enemy.

4. EnDrIn-SK

EnDrIn-SK IncGamers Member

err i dunno either... but i think that hitting w/o dex is good... thats y i dont like jab(i hit more with charged strike)

charged strike looks good for melee (at least against 2handers that wont block) if u have 75% block plus passives but im not sure

5. Miko1121

Miko1121 IncGamers Member

Emergency plz!!!!!!

:scared: :scared: thx but i still am not sure on sum facts iwould appreciate it if more ppl would giv there advice on there there actually knowing of what to do plz ghelp me :scared: