Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP in Europe:where?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by -Ferro-, Mar 25, 2004.

1. -Ferro-

-Ferro- IncGamers Member

PvP in Europe:where?

Actually tired of public dueling in ladder, all are smiters with lifetab, enigma+cta necros/windru/ect...no chance for mannered people.

I just wonder if there it exist, in ladder and on Europe, any liga or whatever association with standart rules for PvP so duels are more balanced.

I will join!!!!

fer

2. Corpseus

Corpseus IncGamers Member

I personally know of none on ladder. Off ladder there are a few options.
    DuelLiga = bad nowadays in my opinion. They allow tele and BO....and call it mannared.
    AOW = pretty good balanced duels. The rules are extensive so peep through the site. No tele, no BO all sorts of inteligent restrictions. Few skill skill limitations. If you need the website I can send a linkto you. Beyond that dueling is kina beat.
    PvPeurope: no experience dueling there. They ran a few tours a little bit ago but I heard about them too late.

3. Kirsty

Kirsty The Order of Dii Guild Member

There is also Friendly Dueling and Europvp. Friendly Dueling don't have rules, but the people are nice enough to discuss before dueling. Europvp has some decent restrictions but I don't know much about it either.

4. .EYRIS.ONE.

.EYRIS.ONE. IncGamers Member

untrue, there are alot of experienced duellers there ( well, there were in .09 ~~ ).

peace.

5. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

I cast a vote for FD. Great place WITH rules. Very friendly and alot of fair and good duels. Both on and off ladder.

Take a look in the europe trading forum, there's a poll thread there where Los mentiones the rules.

regards
    C-Beat

6. Kirsty

Kirsty The Order of Dii Guild Member

Ah right. I thought FD converted to dueling without preset rules but merely some for discussion... you know, just like Honor to see what a good balance would be. Nice to hear they sorted some things out.

7. C-Beat

C-Beat IncGamers Member

FD have keeped most rules from 1.09 but adjusted some of them and added some.

I think they're very balanced right now. Though they're not completly adapted to 1.10 yet.

C-Beat