pvp fohdin.

pvp fohdin.

I am going to make a fist of heavens paladin for pubby duels. I have a few questions for skills and stats. I have hoto, breast plate enigma, upgraded hoz, shako, dual sojs, maras and arachnid. Since I have a lot of + skills how much should I put into convictio? I see that at around lvl 1 it gets up to 15ish. Also should I use my breast plate for him or does he need more defense and use an archon? I figure for pubs I will go max block but still not too sure as of conviction level and other things.

For other skills should I put a point into salvation for resists against other say trappers, fohdins, light/fire sorcs? Also should I even bother with a merc? I figure if I wanted to I could get a might merc and teleport on some people and have merc be dealin about 8k max to them. Just wondering thank you for any input possible. :D

(Also I was wondering whats the max -resist conviction can get?)

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
Conviction only goes up to lvl. 25 with + skills so just keep that in mind when you put points into it.

MercenaryKnight said:
I am going to make a fist of heavens paladin for pubby duels. I have a few questions for skills and stats. I have hoto, breast plate enigma, upgraded hoz, shako, dual sojs, maras and arachnid. Since I have a lot of + skills how much should I put into convictio? I see that at around lvl 1 it gets up to 15ish. Also should I use my breast plate for him or does he need more defense and use an archon? I figure for pubs I will go max block but still not too sure as of conviction level and other things.

For other skills should I put a point into salvation for resists against other say trappers, fohdins, light/fire sorcs? Also should I even bother with a merc? I figure if I wanted to I could get a might merc and teleport on some people and have merc be dealin about 8k max to them. Just wondering thank you for any input possible. :D

(Also I was wondering whats the max -resist conviction can get?)
There is a guide to the Templar PvP in the guides thread.

I believe mercenaries are not allowed in duelling.