Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PVP Fire Sorc Help ??

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by 3RD_Degree, Apr 18, 2005.

1. 3RD_Degree

3RD_Degree IncGamers Member

PVP Fire Sorc Help ??

Hello,

Could someone help me with my pk sorc. There is no fire pk guide so yea I need help.

I plan on getting 105 FCR which i think is enough, 200 is way to much in my opinion..

k, here is what I plan to use:

Sorc Circ- +2 skill, 20 fcr, u get the idea
    Eschutas- +3/25
    Mage Fist
    Spider
    Imps
    x2 Sojs
    Maras

cta and all those gcs and stuff

Ok now listen, with that build i recieve 100 FCR. But i still have no shield OR armor equipped. Now, either I use a Troll Nest Sanc OR Coh OR vipermagi

This is a tough decision. I get 75 res with the sanc, and I know i'm gonna have pretty bad res. Other option is like a 5/5 ss OR lideless OR mosers. But yea i think sanc is pretty good, no?

Next, there is the COH, ill prob use a perf dusk shroud one. I am recieving very nice bonusus with this.

Next, I'll prob get a perf up'd vipermagi. 30 res, nice fcr..

Next, FB ormus? quite nice..

What u guys think?? REMEBER I need to achieve 105 fcr, u have all those options.

Ok now I need help with dex..

This really all depends what gear I am using. I am a person who likes to go after the person, im not one of those pansy's who tele like a ***..

So im thinking max block ?? than rest vita

As you can tell, i really need help with this build.

Thanks

2. 3RD_Degree

3RD_Degree IncGamers Member

plz help!!!!!!!!!

3. atigdng

atigdng IncGamers Member

If you are using lidless or trolls then you shouldn't try for max block IMO. having maybe 100 dex may get you around the 50% block which is ok with more in Vit. But if you use Stormshield you should have more like 200 dex, then rest in vit. If you need more FCR then use Skins, if not then if you've got the runes definitly go with CoH. Ormus with +3 to FB would be another good bet.

If you are going with 105 FCR and offense anyway, then just don't worry as much about your resists, and focus more on the +skills and dmg.

4. yuqing

yuqing IncGamers Member

with imps im guessing ur nl, since spirit isnt out, why not try for a umed lidless, that shouldnt set ur res back too much, and also, if you're rich enougn, you can possibly go for 5 ar charms to fill in those missing spots :D

5. Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner Banned

na, if i was him i would get a 15/15 HHG...thats sexy.....not sure though.....or might try max block w/ss....to "tank" melee attacks...just my opinion.

6. Aeonios

Aeonios IncGamers Member

coh > ormus > viper as far as damage goes. Overall coh > viper > ormus though. Keep in mind that adding 2 to mastry and fball is better than just 3 fball. Depending on what you're playing though, a lot of chars could own a fire sorc.

7. Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner Banned

I think that viper magi pwns coh any day....sorces need alot of fcr...and besides it already has 35 resist if u get a perf one..has. Coh is good...dont get me wrong...but i think u would do better with an upd magi

8. High Lord Bunbun

High Lord Bunbun IncGamers Member

Since he can hit 105 with a coh and lidless, this route would be far far better if you can afford it. Vipermagi is only better than CoH if you are actually hitting a breakpoint.

My suggestion would be lidless with resists in socket (jewel/pdiamond/um) and a CoH. It will be a huge boost in resists, and with the anya quests and some resists on the circlet, you should hit 75 all.