-Molten boulder
-Fissure
-Volcano
For Fire Claw Synergies!
1 cyclone armour
1 in oak or wolverine (or 1 in both)

Stats:

Str and Dex for items, rest in Vita!

So i could use a little help with this, would this build work good in in pvp ?
Any improvements with my gear ? Im open for any suggestions!

-CyberBlood-

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
Coldarmys guide might help you .. but to give some advise here i go:

magefist gloves (+skill is where your dam will come from)

boots: i thought treks too until i did the math and found that you get way more stats w/ a pair of 60+ life water walks. I would go ww or aldurs if you want run/walk speed.

+3 ss w/ 100+ life
OR
+2 rare w/ prisamic good prisamic and other mods for ammy (ds wont help you much since you will be using a 4 framed weapon and ds doesnt work on elemental damage) OR maras(i personally dont like this ammy but if you cant afford/ find a good rare ammy you could go this route)

arachnid belt

idealy if i were you i would go 4 x shael + 2 x ias/second mod pb ... ar is perfered second mod since many melees now aday have such high def. They cant block your attack but if you cnat hit them they wont need too. But any ias/second mod jewel like 15 ias/ 20+ fire resist or + xx life is good, any second mod is better than none.

if you plan on dueling pubbys your gonna need run/walk charms.

since most of your damage will come from fc you would want to opt for 10 ss grand charms.

1 in preq-wereform skills then max ONLY fc

start maxing synergies

1 in oak and dire wolves and ravens.

I have also noticed that fc is very easy to negate .. however 80-90% of the people you duel wont be able to do so ... so unless you have a problem w/ losing a few rounds this would work very very well in pvp.

If you could find a way to hit max resist in hell w/o using CoH i would find a way to incorperate a 4 x x/-5resist facet jewels in a 90+ life jewelers armor.

Jova1

Diabloii.Net Member
-CyberBlood- said:
Im making a pvp fire claw druid and it will look like this:

Gear:

Helm: Jalals ( 5/-5 Fire Facket )
Shield: Storm ( 5/-5 Fire Facket )
Armour: Chains of Honour Runeword
Weapon: 6x Shael Phase Blade
Ammy: Highlord
Ring1: BK Ring 5%
Ring2: Raven or BK Ring 3%
Belt: TG, Nosfe or Arachmid
Boots: Sandstorm Trek boots
Gloves: (dunno, maybe some with 20 ias)
(switch) Call To Arms runeword + Lidless
(inv) Annihilus, Elemental skillers, Shape skillers, small life charms

Skills:

Max Fire Claws
Some in Werebear and Lycantrphy
As much skills as i can in:
-Firestorm
-Molten boulder
-Fissure
-Volcano
For Fire Claw Synergies!
1 cyclone armour
1 in oak or wolverine (or 1 in both)

Stats:

Str and Dex for items, rest in Vita!

So i could use a little help with this, would this build work good in in pvp ?
Any improvements with my gear ? Im open for any suggestions!

-CyberBlood-
Setup looks good except for some changes.

Amulet

Dont use highlords amm, you don't need the deadly stike won't help you cause you dealing out elemental fire damage and not physical damage that which works with dealy stike. Also you don't need the increase attack speed (ias) from highlords either, you will be swinging at 4 frames per attack with the 120 ias phase blade without it the need for ias from any other sourse.

Use mara's amulet instead +2 skills and adds to resists.

Gloves

No need for ias on gloves see why above.

Magefist adds +1 to fire skills good choice.

Ik gloves also good, +20 dexterity, +20 Strength can place the +40 stat points some place else.

Other choice, draculus (cheap cause of life tap)

Another good combo, is 1.10 ik gloves + 1.10 ik belt + 1.09 ik boots (provides ar better stats then 1.10 ik boots).

Skills.

Max Firestorm, fissure and volcano, no points in molden bolder, this will give you some flexibility, will explain why.

As you level and start to duel you may notice you are lacking life, so you can place the 20 points in lycanthropy instead to increase you life.

Also you may notice that chains of honor lacks the defense needed in melee duels so a better choice would be stone rune word armor.

Stone provides molden bolder charges and because of a bug the synergy from molden bolder from stone adds to damage the other molden bolder synergies, which includes fireclaws. You will lose the +65 to resists from CoH though, so watch your resists. If I were to rebuild my fireclaws bear this is what I would do.

Cheers
:drink:

royalesse

Diabloii.Net Member
-CyberBlood- said:
(inv) Annihilus, Elemental skillers, Shape skillers, small life charms
-CyberBlood-
Ditch the elemental skillers they do you no good since synergies are off of hard skill points not skill bonuses.

If I remeber correctly for someone to benefit from the charges from Stone they need to have zero skill points allocated to that skill so if you plan to use fissure and volcano the Moulten Boulder charges from stone won't add to your synergies.

edit: hehe... coldarmy is right... I checked the numbers off of chippy dips and ravenlore isn't worth it.

coldarmy13

Diabloii.Net Member
royalesse said:
Ditch the elemental skillers they do you no good since synergies are off of hard skill points not skill bonuses.

If I remeber correctly for someone to benefit from the charges from Stone they need to have zero skill points allocated to that skill so if you plan to use fissure and volcano the Moulten Boulder charges from stone won't add to your synergies.

Since it is fireclaws... anyone know if the extra fire damage from Ravenlore would be better than the stats on Jalal's.
ravenlore is not that great a choice for an fc bear. jalal's has way too many good mods to pass up. a total + 4 fc, +2 all other skills, 30 fhr, 30 all res, 20% ar bonus. the only helm i give up to use jalal's is a perf cerebus.

-CyberBlood-

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah thx for help, I will try these things...but im afraid I have to wait with the druid coz my lvl 93 sorc died in stupid way and I have to put new sorc in the first place! Have to rebuild her as quickly as possible! And after that comes a time when my ber is gonna sweep the duel floors clean! :D

-CyberBlood-

Mech-Sheep Arsenal

Diabloii.Net Member
Jova1 said:
Setup looks good except for some changes.

Skills.

Max Firestorm, fissure and volcano, no points in molden bolder, this will give you some flexibility, will explain why.

As you level and start to duel you may notice you are lacking life, so you can place the 20 points in lycanthropy instead to increase you life.

Also you may notice that chains of honor lacks the defense needed in melee duels so a better choice would be stone rune word armor.

Stone provides molden bolder charges and because of a bug the synergy from molden bolder from stone adds to damage the other molden bolder synergies, which includes fireclaws. You will lose the +65 to resists from CoH though, so watch your resists. If I were to rebuild my fireclaws bear this is what I would do.

Cheers
:drink:
Not possible. If you see an arrow going from Molten Boulder to Fissure, you'll see that you MUST put a point in Molten Boulder to get Fissure and Volcano...

Burnt_toasty

Diabloii.Net Member
-CyberBlood- said:
Hmm yeah u have to put one point in molten boulder anyway... does the stone work like that ?

-CyberBlood-

No it doesnt work like taht. Synergy right? Only works if oyu have no skill points in it. I think what he means is that stone is a good armour for you if you dont have a valor. The defnse is really boosted by a bear's natural ability. Thus extra protection.

Black_Dog

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright everyone... say it with me

Eh-Nig-Mah

make one with a low lvl req and you could like... not need a whole lot in base str... thus those points could go into Vit... and, depending on the armor of course, it's got good def too...
CoH is a good option as well since it has great res and +20 str...
The +2 skills isn't something to overlook on these armors niether

Stone isnt' that bad though, Some res, it's got a little +stats to it... massive fhr and def depending on the base def of the armor that's used... but no +skills :(

EDIT: Valor isn't that bad... but then again, the only really useful mods on it are +2 skills, 30 fhr and it's def...

-CyberBlood-

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok so my gear right now looks like this:

Valor with 5/5 facet or Um
Jalal with 5/5 facet
Storm with 5/5 facet
6x shael Phase blade ( or is berzerker axe better ? )
Magefists
Maras 29
Bk ring 3%, raven or anything else ?
Bk ring 5%
Verdungo or Arachmid
Sandstorm trek or else ?
Inv:
Many ss skillers and small frw charms

-CyberBlood-

Black_Dog

Diabloii.Net Member
Phase Blade all the way...

as always, use what you got... obviously Valor seems to be the cheapest option... but if you have some wealth, then keep our other suggestions in mind when searching for improvments...

as far as the rings go, i would personally go for BK/Raven (i like to have Cannot Be Frozen just in case)
Side note: +life per lvl, +% to life, and life gained from +vit on gear or +vit per lvl is not affected by shifting or oak... yes, we got shafted again, gogo blizz