Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PVP bowazon questions

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by R-A-V-E, Mar 31, 2005.

1. R-A-V-E

R-A-V-E IncGamers Member

PVP bowazon questions

Ok can someone tell me their bowazons damage when they use fortitude and faith? and how much more dmg does a faith great bow do over a faith grand matron bow? and how much dmg does that fantasm aura give you?? And if grand matron faith is a -10 bow then what speed is a great faith? And why hasnt anyone thought of making a faith in a hydra bow? and what dmg do you think it would do in a hydra bow???

And is it possible to get to the 8th frame of speed using faith AND fortitude?

2. Euro-Crash

Euro-Crash IncGamers Member

Faith GMB + Fort + 475 dexterity = about 900-3500 damage (i believe this is with might aura activated as well...without it might be more like 800-2900

This is of course with multi. If you were to use a skill such as guided arrow, you would be doing damage into the 4K range with Might aura active and probably 3500-3700 without.

People tend to use the GMB because it has an inherent +1-3 skills. This is useful in some scenarios...others not as useful. It is VERY possible to get to the 8fpa using Faith and Fort. Take a look at my build (it is stickied).

As for using a Hydra Bow, the average damage on a GMB is higher....by 4 points. It is however the same speed...

3. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

lol too many questions all at once...
    "can someone tell me their bowazons damage when they use fortitude and faith? "
    answer will vary alot depending on your build and equip....the number in the damage screen won't take into account so many other variables...critical strike cb etc

"and how much more dmg does a faith great bow do over a faith grand matron bow?"
    you have this backazzwords

"and how much dmg does that fantasm aura give you??"
    the fantasm aura...crap now you have me saying it...fanaticism...increases your attack rate....

"And if grand matron faith is a -10 bow then what speed is a great faith?"
    a gmb is the slowest shooting bow...10....the great bow on the other hand is the fastest shooting bow....-10

"And why hasnt anyone thought of making a faith in a hydra bow? and what dmg do you think it would do in a hydra bow???"
    i have a rogue currently using one...the wf still outperforms a faith hydra

"And is it possible to get to the 8th frame of speed using faith AND fortitude?"
    yes

4. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

fanat gives enhanced damage, attack rating and ias i believe .. more ed to the user of the aura

5. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

yes for a lvl 15 aura i believe it is something like 280+ for you and 1/2 that for party members and a little over 100% a/r.... and then there is the 1/3 increase in attack speed...i didn't want to throw out too many numbers because i didn't want to complicate things too much

6. R-A-V-E

R-A-V-E IncGamers Member

ok so does anybody have an idea what GMB faith is going to be worth when it first comes to non ladder? and what about fortitude?

I have a NL zon and I'm doing about 4.5 k before poison. 5.3k with poison. now I'm hoping i wont have to rebuild (cuz im lazy) she has 125 into vit. Do If I use fotitude and faith and ram on so much poison its disgusting... do you think all that will be enough to make her good enough against most characters???