Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PVP bone necro(Single player)

Discussion in 'PvP' started by aman, Sep 2, 2006.

1. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

PVP bone necro(Single player)

Im making a bone necro in single player and considering using him for pvp.

At this point he is level 70 and i have only used enough stat points to equip his gear(Spirit monarch) the only reason strength is this high was i know in pvp they use Storm if going max block etc.

Now for the questions

1) Should i try to get 125% FCR ?(i use the Runeword mod which is allowed to be used here so i can get a spirit)

2) Since i have enough strength to use monarchs should i just go ahead and get max block , the only reason i am against this is my vita will be abit low since i don't have an enigma and will probably be using vipermagi as an armour.

3) Curses at the momment i haven't put any skill points here , should i spend some to get decrep(depending on the rules we duel to i may/may not be able to use this during dueling).

Thats all the questions i really have but any other useful information/tactics you have please share :smiley:

2. jantia

jantia Banned

Hey Aman

Why do you need spirit to hit 125 FCR?

50 FCR Wizzy
    20 FCR helm/belt
    20 FCR gloves
    30 FCR Vipermagi
    10 FCR Ring

You can wear SS and Verdungo's/shako for 50/45 DR. I was thinking of building one myself so I read around; have you thought about using shadow dancers to help hit the 86FHR bp? You'll have plenty of strength for them and the dex is always nice.

Btw, this is 100% Theorycrafting/based off other's posts.

3. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

Yeah i reliased i could hit 125 without spirit and use hoto instead with some nice fcr rings.

Though i got a nice "white wand" i can use so spirit was needed to hit the 125% bp if i wanted to use this.

Would you suggest getting max block then since i will be using storm ?

4. jantia

jantia Banned

I think since there are so many WW barbs around and 1 vit point only gives 2 life points, you're going to want max block, especially since you can't tele. I think thats the general consensus.

BTW: where are you going to get CBF from if you're using 2*FCR rings?

Also, thinking about it, you may want to go for 75FCR; I suspect 125 is wanted mostly for mobility with teleport. If that is the case (experienced necros please help), it would probably be wiser to go for tons of FRW and 75 FCR (+2/30 FRW circlet, Mav's belt)

5. Zhao_Yue

Zhao_Yue IncGamers Member

Single player? I heard it was full of nubs. :grin:

If you can do it without too many gear sacrafices, then go for it. That 1 extra frame does make a difference.

Definately, there are so too many TUB clones in SP.

Decriptify is not acceptable within the current rules. Amplify damage is nice in teams or FFA but you might find yourself concentrating more on trying to catch someone with a curse rather than being offensive with you bone skills.