Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP Bone Nec Delimia

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by longwood, Jun 18, 2005.

1. longwood

longwood IncGamers Member

PvP Bone Nec Delimia

I'm making my first Pvp Bone Nec and I'm having troubles with the decision on making block or just pumping up vita. I'm curious to hear what you all have to say. Your input is appreciated.

LONGWOOD

2. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

I would go with max vita since you'll be dueling casters mostly.

3. '22'Souljah

'22'Souljah IncGamers Member

i like doing the stormshield no blokc route bone armor takes like physical damage hit for me then the stormshield lets me take a little more

4. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk IncGamers Member

vita is prob way to go, cuz sheild;armor;bone armor (dont think) doesn't block elemental shtuff. der's my 2 centz

5. longwood

Sounds good so far, you guys have me leaning to the all vita route. I'm curious to see some more suggestions and possible some more for the max block route.

6. sequoia

sequoia IncGamers Member

necro's dont get much out of vita and homo already has good block (didn't read if you were using stormshield or something) so some like to go block, especially since if you have 50% block you suddenly have 200% life (technically, and only against physical)

7. nightaswz

nightaswz IncGamers Member

I suggest u go with max block and homunculus. The petty 300 life u get from going all vita is not worth it. If ur dueling pub, u will often find urself dueling more than one person at once. Max block helps A LOT versus zons spamming GA's, desyncing charge pallies, and all barbs. It quite literally saved my ass too many times for me to remember. Dont count on ur bone armor with 12xx physical absorb (that is if u use marrowwalks) to help u against chargadins with grief or zons
    For a good pally, 1 charge is all it takes to destroy bone armor

8. longwood

nightaswz~

Even though more people are saying go all vita, I am leaning towards maxing block. Heck even 60% would be fine with me. There is a huge difference b/t darkforce and homuculus though and I really need to decide on which I wanna mainly use. I have a decent Darkforce but a perfect homunculus. First thing is first the price of PnB lifers needs to go down. I'm still open though and have saved 200 stat points for this decision. Keep the opinions coming.

LONGWOOD