Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

pvp blizzer..?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by IMCanadian, Oct 20, 2006.

1. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

pvp blizzer..?

There really arent any good guides on pvp blizz, as things have changed and they are outdated. I havnt made a pvp sorc in a while and im not sure, since blizz has alot of skill points to invest, how to make her a survivable sorc. Alot of sorcs use es, and I see some es blizzers, How? tho? Also if you could suggest some gear, I know most of it is obvious, but like should I use spirit? If I do then max block is pretty much impossible...any help is appreciated.

IMC :grin:

2. the boss

the boss IncGamers Member

The blizzard es kind, will 90% of the time, use Btals. Majority of those sorcs switch between coh/btals and have a lot of Bmanas....imo those sorcs are bugged to hell....simply BUGGED mana small charms, and BUGGED tals...

NW
    Fathom
    Btals
    35 FCR Spirit
    Fletch
    Arach
    Frostburns
    Gspurs.
    2x Sojs

I think thats how the equipment they have it. not 100% sure

Rofl, I've seen one with full tal set using Btals too, kinda interesting too

3. RedWingz

RedWingz Banned

jsut make a 95% es slap on 25 Bmanas and ull be fine

4. IMCanadian

Hmm so basicly inorder to have a good es blizzer, you need bugs?

5. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

Nah, they are messing with you. At least RW is.

6. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Those guys who use es are usually just idiots who don't know what they're doing... GIEB ES PLZ!! yAY!!

You don't need es.... just max all the skills and synergies... takes to about lvl 93 with tele or so? Thats maybe 2days of baaling at most.

7. Camden

Camden IncGamers Member

Indeed, es please. Why wouldn't someone want to prolong their life/tanking ability by leaps and bounds?

Also idk if recommending guides from other sites is permitted but I'd recommend bryce's guide on jsp. I've been toying around with his build and it's very very good (tanks like -hell-). And if you'd rather have a legit setup, throughout the few pages of discussion someone posts a legit setup from their blizzer based loosely off of bryce's that I can vouch was pretty good for a legit charmed bliz.

8. RedWingz

RedWingz Banned

sorcs suck without es the only sorc thats good without es is a 200 fcr fb sorc

9. IMCanadian

Well, thats what I was thinking, most sorcs die too ez without es, except as you sad 200fcr fb, and I don't want to make another. Thing is with blizz and es is that if your es prolongs your life by two seconds, thats enough time for another blizz that'll probably kill whatever melee is attaking you. I'm not up for paying for b items as they are expenisve n duped.

I've seen 3.2k vita sorcs, but vita seems stupid to me without max block, and 3.2k is hard to achieve without hardcore vita investing (on a sorc), and isnt overly impressive for any other build. Blizzer is the only sorc ive never built and it seems the most complicated, as almost all your points go to synergies. Whats GG blizz dmg btw?

10. RedWingz

RedWingz Banned

you dont have to have Btals or Bmanas to make an efective es sorc its jsut that they help.... Alot

11. IMCanadian

I tested a blizz sorc, full mana but I think i'll take out some mana points. 80 sorb es, 16 hard points into tk. 1 warmth rest blizz n syns + some cm. 13k blizz. Hows that sound?

12. Josiphos

Josiphos IncGamers Member

Heya. I was pondering the exact same thing as you a few months ago.

I think you have 4 options.
    1) Go for max damage full synergies, fathom, nightwing, facets-kill them in one hit. Basically no defense needed since they wil be dead (spirit monarch and fc gear for teleing)

2) Put 20 points into telekinesis, 1-10 points in ES and go with the gear set up above. Less killing power (2-3 hits instead of 1-2) but more durability.

3) As #2, but max block. I'd suggest Stormshield or whistands.

4) Go with an orber/ES/Max Block w SS. <---this is what I did. I reasoned that more than one point in ES is a waste [very steep diminishing returns]. My ES takes 72% now with 1 pt-max telekinesis. 20 frozen orb, 20 ice bolt for offense. Dump the remaining 10 points in warmth for uber regen (around 200/sec). Her orb does 1250 + 240% - cold resist. She can tank too. Max resists, max block, good fhr, reaches the 63% fcr.

Bvc teleWW me expecting me to just curl up and die like most sorcs...but that doesn't happen.

Just my 2 cents.

13. IMCanadian

Hmm i was pondering orber, but It was just that I have never made blizzer. I'ma test orber I think, orb is harder to avoid

14. saellison

saellison IncGamers Member

Yes, make an orber, they are much harder to catch. I have killed many a blizzard sorcs simply because with my max resist absorbing smiter it is easy to carge lock them without getting to hurt because blizzard takes a little time to hit the ground which usually results in me landing a quick one hit kill. I have however been owned by a couple real good FCR orbers simply because they never ocme on my screen so it is real hard to charge lock them. I also understand that a very good blizzard dueler would probably woop me....maybe....I dont know I havent met one yet.

15. HappyAssassin

HappyAssassin IncGamers Member

Only hard points count.

16. Rabbitz

Rabbitz IncGamers Member

The point of telekenesis is to make the damage to mana ratio smaller. It has nothing to do with the damage you absorb.

17. ToThePoint

ToThePoint IncGamers Member

well if es runs out faster due to low tk it is :)