Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PVP Barb Help ~ (caster killer)

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by 3RD_Degree, Mar 30, 2005.

1. 3RD_Degree

3RD_Degree IncGamers Member

PVP Barb Help ~ (caster killer)

Hello,

I decided to make a PVP barb. Now this is going to be my gear:

Arrets OR Coa
    Perf Dusk Enigma
    Ebotd Zerk
    Beast Zerk
    Steelrends
    Verdungo
    Imps

Now my friend said i should go chaos noose + bband + s-loop since this barb is for casters so yea i need some help.

x2 hotos for war crys

anni

Now my whole inv will be full of 290s + 3-20-20's. I am thinking like 10 290s + rest 3-20-20's ?? I am going to be using 39 of these scs..

Now for stats, their is going to be like no str, no dex, and all vita since i am for casters.

I know what to do for skills so no problem their.

What do u guys think ?

2. jordy666

jordy666 IncGamers Member

:rolleyes:

read the stickies.

stay away from nab 290 charms.

linky

chaos noose, bband, s-loop, imps o_O, most people on this forum dont openly discus those DUPES

-jordy :king:

3. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

I would like to talk about those kinds of dupes actly.

The resson why I do not use them is because they have been out dated by new items. And the dupes right now are really not needed any more to make a good build. Back in the days they where powerful right now the only resson why people still use them is because of they are popler.

Use gore riders for your boots. You can make up for the lack of resists with charms.

4. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

bvc barbs can do fine with 20 plain life scs alone. DONT use 290 because poison sucks on barbs ; /
    life is invaluable for caster killing so stick with 20 life scs if our poor and 3/20/20s if your more wealthy.
    take out the rends and add in draculs. OW is an important part to the build.

aim for about 4kish dmg minimum (can be achieved with plain 20 life scs) and thats enough to kill.

have CoA in stash for against annoying zealers when they bother you while u duel another class. do away whirls.

change verdungoes to arach.

if you get enough skil points after maxing out the usual. consider points into leap. one of the most underatted skills but it is definetely an important key to a sucessful bvc barb.

5. 3RD_Degree

Geez,

Everyone is vs 290's. Even my friend who is making a barb is saying 290's are BM and is himself using 39 3-20-20's -_-

Are u guys really sure though that i dont 290s? It would boost my dmg ALOT

6. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

He's probably against it because they're rather sucky. lets see, if you have 10*290 thats 2900 dmg. Looks impressive, but take the pvp penalty, the 75% poison resist most casters have, and you might add 400 poison dmg over 9 seconds, which is 45 dmg per second. You lose however either 200 life (multiplied by Bo) or 30 max dmg 200 ar (multiplied by skills) 200 life (multiplied by Bo). If you use 3/17s, 3/18s and 3/19s even better ;)

HoD

7. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

psn resets after each hit i belive which is why they suck.
    . barbs phsyical damage skills faster and is less negatable than poison.if you want psn.. go wwsin barbs are ment for brute force.

8. 3RD_Degree

ok,

i just started dueling, and i TOTALLY rock !

Seriously i am pwning hardcore. I am only wearing 23 3-20-20's. I need to buy more but yea thnx guys for ur help, i am really enjoying this barb, btw this is my build:

199/6 ll Arrets sok w/ 40-15
    Angelic Set
    Ebotd Zerk
    Beast Zerk
    Perf Draculs
    38/14 Dungos
    Imps
    x23 3-20-20's
    anni

warcry weps on switch.

i do 5 k dmg first than with 2nd wep i do 3 more k so i am dealing 8-9 k dmg,

I have 6.3 k hp but hoping for around 7 k with rest of 3-20-20s. tell me wut u think