Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP Awsome pally...new build!!

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by xninja, Apr 6, 2004.

1. xninja

xninja IncGamers Member

PvP Awsome pally...new build!!

Just had a duel against a pally that kicked my butt so badly it wasn't even funny.

This guy had the typical goodies shako and enigma for what I thought was a straight foh'er when I saw his conviction aura lock onto me. I went back to town and stacked my light resist and thought that this guy would be done in a matter of seconds. Then to my surprise I run smack into a bunch of hydras and got caught by holy freeze!!

Thats right...no hoz for this guy...he was using a doom runeword weapon along with DragonScale shield and I didn't even come close to having enough to stack against both fire and lightning while avoiding his charges with the doom weap. I got wasted!

2. Stoutwood

Stoutwood IncGamers Member

Interesting idea...kind of sounds like a one-shot wonder though. It seems like he would be killed pretty easily by a melee pally with salv on. Charge does plenty of damage even with out fanta and he is lacking a lot of damage reduce. I may be wrong though.

3. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

The frist thing I can tell you is that the person was lacking resists as well. If he was a templer. He would have been lacking in the damage department as well. What diff where you in? He still has to be some what close to you to use foh in less you ran away. But then again if you charge he could easyly tele away. I think a telsa ranger could beat him.

4. strength_honor

strength_honor Banned

lol.

Why run away when he charge, just stand there and smite back and you wont lose.

5. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

I am under the impression that the temlper if it is a templer does not have smite. All we realy know is that the pally ninja fought was using hrydas, tele, conviction, and holyfreeze. Oo and they might have fist of heavens.

6. xninja

xninja IncGamers Member

I tried multiple chars and couldn't kill him. His name was something like xtcash or something like that...if you see him out there give him a shot

7. fugitive alien2

fugitive alien2 IncGamers Member

normal lr stack + 2x dwarf + rising sun (+salv if necessary). if someone is bm'ing might as well absorb him, even though you shouldn't need to in this case.

8. OpiuTry_OnE

OpiuTry_OnE IncGamers Member

xtc.. us west?

9. prion

prion IncGamers Member

that guy reached into my head and stole my idea!
    dang, evrything really has been tried.