PvP Auradin charger, pb or ba?

Ludacris

Banned
PvP Auradin charger, pb or ba?

Hey, I'm in the make of a new pvpv auradin charge variant. I was thinking on HoJ BA because of the extra range, but my friend said to read about range in pvp charge. I'm not sure what he means, is there pvp penalty for range? and if so, what would be my best choiche, Phase Blade or Berserker Axe?

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
1 unit of range really wouldn't mean much when charging. That aside, go with a zerker axe. Not necessarily rangewise but if you'll be charging it has better damage than a pb.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey, I'm in the make of a new pvpv auradin charge variant. I was thinking on HoJ BA because of the extra range, but my friend said to read about range in pvp charge. I'm not sure what he means, is there pvp penalty for range? and if so, what would be my best choiche, Phase Blade or Berserker Axe?
There are no pvp penalties on range.

Go with BA. More dmg, sexc, and maybe even use em against shift smiters or somethin lol. I saw one yesterday. Against a BvC. Made me laugh.

riath

Diabloii.Net Member
The reason some people prefer a pb over a zerker's range for charging is because occasionally after a charge, the target is still within range of the zerker, making the consecutive hit a normal attack rather than another charge. With a pb, the target would be out of range, and you would charge again, allowing for the charge-charge-charge sequence of events.

KaythonXE

Banned
A pb, so you can hit higher zeal speeds, to zeal dual weapon barbarians when they foolishly whirlwind through you. Also to smite or zeal bowas.