Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP 101 lvl 16 Zleaot

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Mindgasm, May 30, 2008.

1. Mindgasm

Mindgasm IncGamers Member

PvP 101 lvl 16 Zleaot

Fun and easy and can rock the socks off many other builds.
    cleg sword
    twitch armor / 9 maxer
    3 soc hem 3x 9 maxer
    4 soc sheild (ed or res) 4x 9 maxer
    cow king boots
    deaths gloves and belts
    angelic rings and ammy
    chamrs: 10 life sc's and lc and gc max damage charms 3-5 i think you can have for a level 16.
    1 might
    1 smite
    1 charge
    4 zeal
    9 sacrifice

Very easy, charge , smite , zeal or charge , zeal

Asdiop east hardcore ladder is my level 16 zealer
    Mindgasm is my account feel free to message me for a duel

Good luck in collecting those ears

2. Sonolegolas

Sonolegolas IncGamers Member

Re: PvP 101 lvl 16 Zleaot

4 sox shield on a lvl 16? ~.~

Edit: wups forgot that you are a pala...

3. Chuck Norris Fan

Chuck Norris Fan Banned

Well i love the gear my lld pally use almost the same.

But you are playing on Hardcore is that mean if you die you will lose everything?

I dunno if i could duel with a good geared character in hardcore mode...

Any jerk could use high level to kill you or cheat ect...

4. uptoolayte

uptoolayte IncGamers Member

I think gaining 2 more levels would be worth it to get those 15-20 max jewels.

5. Mindgasm

gaining twon more levels for 15 maxers is nice but i get alot more duelers being under 18. People know that i cant use 15 max jewls and they think that useing 9 gives them a better chance. With max block on my pally they really jsut end up as ears in the end. I dueled a 23 zealot w/ 15 maxers. As long a i got full juvs its a dead end duel. Unless he Hits high for 2-3 in a rown and hits his deadly strike. I got enough life and good enough block to zeal all night with him. And as for the cheating, you just kinda learn with experience who is capable of doing what and when its ok to leave town and not. Hardcore dueling is trully a survival of the fitest. Darwanism is fully entact to hardcore dueling. besides anyone who has been dueling hardcore can tell u that they probably cant even remember everything they've lost. Its all part of the game. Besides whats the point in killing some one softcore, then they dont cry and complain after there dead. ^^

6. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

you've never dueled in sc have you...

7. Mindgasm

Hey Bronze feel free to give me some insight if you got any on a level 16 zealot. Im curious to see what you guys would do different. Im not sour about your postngs, your guys insight help to tweak my builds. I still would like to see you come to hardcore though. But thanks for the info.

8. mystified

mystified IncGamers Member

well again as before, unless u are planninglv 15 charger variant or something, I don't see a reason for not going 18.
    not tring to diss u but only thing i can see from this is that u refused to duel lv 18 on basis that you are 'only 16' and kill nubs who think you are a noob.
    if i were to make such, my excuse on losing is that i was lower lv..simple. that was you can justify why you lost and still hold on to little pride on being top lv16 dueller.....since I willl likely be only one.

btw, 1 pt charge is debatable. some would very much prefer maxer filled +3 charge sceptre for switch, which will give more dmg.
    also by going charge/zeal hybrid, it is beytter to put pts into might than sac. you gain less ED for zeal, but you gain a LOT more dmg for charge, and end dmg isn't so bad. in fact I thnik end charge dmg is enough to negate loss on zeal

9. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

except for the surprise factor i see no point in lvl 16. were i to make a dueler i'd do something like this.

10. Mindgasm

ya i feel ya level 18 is the way to go, but i wanted something to duel into the 9 maxer bracket. Not that many people still around doing that though. Ive been thinking about going to level 18. But, level 16 is alot of fun. Besides i think ur under estimating level 16. If you get 3x 12 max helm 4x 12 max armor 4x 12 max sheild etc etc i could be doing 800 zeal damage with clegs. Last ladder i had a 15 charger with clegs and he did 1.2k Charge 50% 2.4k With a similar jewl set up. 600 life. You can make a level 16 that would give a level 18 a good run. But in the end you would have to rely on DS to win. 18 is better then 16. But as stated before. Im in another weaight class. I wish there was more people dueling...

11. mystified

mystified IncGamers Member

problem is at lv16, its strictly melee...its already sorta boring with overpowered pallies dominating lv18 :p
    only at lv 18 some caster skills are unlocked allowing casters to join. although decent, they still have massive problem against zealots. (i.e. they rule..)

anyway, yeah I wish more of 'low level' duels. when i join, its usually lv 90s battling for domination...they are hammer usually :/

12. Mindgasm

ya i agree mystified, i had a level 9 asn dueler up for a little while, but theres not very many respectable duelers up any more. I mean you get the people throwing together some max jewls armor/helm etc etc but dont really know what there doing. Ive had like 4 or 5 respectable duels with my 16 pally and alot of ears from rando's or enchanted kids...Hot Spurs work wonders